12

Author's POV

V receive special treatment at Damon's mansion. Some of the maids are jealous of him. He is beautiful than any woman and he stole the heart of a powerful man.

Ben was so happy to see V when he sees V enter the big mahogany door.

"Mommy!!!" Ben run towards V who crouch down and when Ben is in his arms he pick the boys up.

"Hey little angel. How have you been?" the nicknames V use to call Ben is beautiful to Damon.

"I'm good mommy. Ben is a good boy."

"Wow.. You speak so well now." V said.

"His speech is getting better because I send him to attend a special lesson." Damon tell proud but surprise when he get a hit at his chest even though it's not painful.

"He is just a 3 years old, let him be. He is supposed to enjoy his life as a kid to the fullest. Wait until he is 5 before you send him to any class. Poor baby..." Damon feel guilty because he didn't think that way but he is glad that V is acting like a real mother.

"Mommy! Mommy! Let's see my room!" Ben pull V's hand to his room and Damon smile at the scene.

The maids, nannies and other gang members present feeling shocked at the situation. Ben was never attach to any woman Damon brought home and Damon himself never showed his sweet smile to any of those bitch.

Ben calling the famous supermodel as mommy surely make some of the feel jealous and some of them see look at them with adorable eyes.

Ben has been keeping his 'mommy' busy until its time for V to get ready for the event. He manage to get Ben to sleep because he will not attend the dinner because of the media and it's way past his bed time.

V get ready at his room, taking a shower, putting on the dress, some light natural make up that make him looking innocent and sexy in the same time.

A knock on his door.

"Come in!"

"Princess, are you rea......." Damon is stunning at the princess in front of him. V really beat all women he ever date his whole life.

"How do I look?" V said looking shy as Damon stare at him.

"You look very very gorgeous princess." Damon confess honestly feeling proud that V is his partner.

Damon walk closer to V, eyes looking straight into V's round eyes.

He took V's hand in and put it on chest still holding V's slender hand.

"Princess, this is what you did to my crazy hearybeat since the first time I saw you in a video. Again when I meet you in person, I thought that I'm going crazy because I don't believe there will be someone so kind and nice and love Ben the way I did."

V's starts to shed tears at Damon sweet words. With his thumb, Damon wipe the tears away.

"Princess, this night I want to make it special for us because tonight I want to propose to you."

V's other hand cup his mouth because he never thought that this moment will become reality.

"Princess would you be my boyfriend, my partner?"

"Yes, I'd love to be your boyfriend."

Their face move closer to each other, V's hand on Damon shoulder and they kiss for the first time soft and sweet.

"Thank You Princess."

"We should go."

Both of them make their way to the party with George as their driver.

In the car Damon want to ask V about the fight that he had before because Damon still can't believe how V was able to handle 3 men double his size. A feminine boy like him know self defense is not that shocking but when you see a feminine boy like him can knocked down 3 men double his size it means he is a fighter.

"Princess, how do you fainted those attackers? I can tell you technique isn't the usual one.

George eyes automatically look at the back mirror because he wanted to know too.

V just chuckle.

"I learn martial art and master at them too."

"What type you of martial art did you master."

Damon ask seriously looking at V.

"Jujitsu, Karate, Kung Fu, judo and capoeira."

Both Damon and George eye widen at that. V master more type of martial arts than they are.

"No wonder you can take down those bastards." Damon said.

"Its not easy because my skill have become rusty because I'm too busy modelling." V pout.

"It's okey princess, we can practice together sometimes so you can always protect your self.

Both of them arrive at the event with a lot of media people outside the venue.

The car stop and the valet open the door for them. Camera flashing to the couple with a lot of questions throw at them.

"Are you guys officially couple?!"

"Are you dating?"

"Is it true you have a son together?"

"What are your relationship?"

"Is this some stunt you're trying to pull?"

"What's your sons name?"

Both V and Damon ignore the questions, they just smile and made their way inside with the help of the guards as V is the most guest and Damon is the biggest hotel tycon.

I was right not to bring Ben here.

V thought.

When they were inside, V immediately greet his brother and  sister in law.

"I miss you guys!"