11

V POV

I'm having my brunch alone. Its seems so lonely without Ben. He really has a speacial place in my heart. I miss him so much.

Damon..... Nice sweet guy. I miss him too, he is always sweet to me. I wonder if he has someone special in life. A fine man like him, almost impossible to be single.

Damon will pick me up for the dinner party at 6 so I have plenty of time to get ready. First of all, taking a bath. I feel like having a nice long warm body bath with lavender essence.

I clear my plate and put it the sink and I bring my hot chocolate drink in the room.

Suddenly my doorbell rings and a 'delivery' shouts from outside. So I hurried up to open the door.

As soon as the door open, 3 guys push me inside the house and lock the door behind them.

I didn't panic as they stand tall in front of me because I know that they will try to talk to me to follow them without making a scene.

"Follow us quitely so you will not get hurt." I smirk.

"What do you want from me?"

"No question ask just follow us quietly." one of the man speaks angrily.

"If you tell me why, then maybe I will make it easy for you."

"Its because you are close to Damon the Mafia Lord."

Now I know its not from a crazy fanatic fan like before. I know Damon place 2 guards outside my door, I hope they are fine.

So, if it is the same Damon he talks about, well I am not that surprise.

"Okey, I will go with you." I purposely said casually walk past them and when my shoulder past them I hold on to one of the guys neck while choking and kicking the other 2 to the ground.

(i am not good to describe fighting scene so i will make it short.)

After going ups and downs, struggling kicking and punching I manage to fainted all three man. Its been long since I last went to practice martial arts because I've been busy.

I look for a cable tie in the kitchens and ties their hands and leg together.
There are 3 grown men in my living room lying unconscious. What should. I do with them? I think I should call....

Suddenly, Damon, George and 2 of his man burst into my home..

"V are you alright? Where are the..." his word stop right there when he sees 3 men on the floor tied up.

"You should come sooner, 3 grown man against 1, so not cool. I'm tired, I'm sweating, I have a dinner to get ready for and now I want to take long ass shower. My whole body is hurting right now! Please take care of these morron!"

With that outburst I left them and head to my bathroom. I fill my bath tub with warm water and  throw in a lavender bubble bomb in it.

It feels so good and my muscle pain feel a little bit better in the warm water. I don't know when but I fall asleep in the tub and Damon deep voice wake me up.

"Hei... Princess... Wake up..." I heard calling me princess... Princess?! I feel giddy inside.

"Sorry.. I feel tired.. How long?"

"About 20 minutes. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to my house and we can go to the dinner from my place. I'm gonna pick you up anyways. Right? Plus Ben must he happy to see you."

"Sure and mister you have some explaining to do."

Damon look a bit panic but smile anyways.

I think that's a good idea. It feels good when he invited me to his home, his private life. I feel like my hopes are getting higher.

I get all of my make up, my dress and shoes for the dinner  with some change of clothe just in case of anything.

************************************

Damon POV

I guess those bastard spill some shit about me. V already demand for explanation but he didn't look so piss like I would expect him to react. What if he can't accept me? Here goes nothing. We are on our way to my house with George driving.

"Princess..." the word roll out my mouth for him and I like it. It suits him.

"What's with the nickname?"

"Hate it?"

"No, Love it!" Such a tease this boy.

"So like you said I owe you an explanation. Those guys tried to kidnap you because of me. They wanted to use you to threaten me to give up my gang."

V turn to me with one eyebrow raise.

"So, its true. You are a mafia lord."
V looks calm, not angry or scared.

"Are you not mad at me?" my eyes focus on him, trying read his expression or if I'm lucky enough read his mind because right now I don't want him to hate me.

"Actually I kind of guess that you have  another identity apart from the ceo face, but somehow I'm fine with it as long as you don't mess with the innocents life. So what's your mafia name?"

What a relieve to hear that but I still can't believe how cool he is with the situation.

"Mafia Lord." We have arrive at my place and I ordered the maid to take V's things from the trunk and bring it to the guess room on my floor.

I open the door for him and he give me the most beautiful smile and a small thank you. He looks amaze at the surroundings.

"You have a beautiful garden. I like the roses."

"Thank You, lets come inside. I will show you your room."