24

Author POV

The room fall silence when Daniel and Damon entered the room. V and Damon smirking and Daniel is giving out dark vibes. Outside stand Mafia Lord guards and all men working for Damien has ran away when they see Damon coming. They value life better than to mess with the Lord Mafia.

"Damien, what else is not enough for you? I give you money but you threatening me? Want to kidnap my donna and my son? I'm being patience not because you are my father, you never will but because of grandma who still thinks of you as her son!" Damien sound pissed, even more when he sees the read on V's wrist cause by the rope.

" NO! MAFIA LORD IS MINE! The group only will be inherited to you when I die. So, I have the right to rule. You take my place from me.!

Damon sit next to me, using his thumb to soothe thr pain on my wrist.
He laugh at Damien statement which sounds funny to me too.

"So, Do I look dead to you when you said its your right to rule? Are you stupid? I am alive and I let you rule the group that I created but you did nothing out of it. You betray my trust and you almost ruin everything, and after that what you did? Left your son the group let him survive this underground with the mess you created?! Your son almost died fighting for this group! Where were you? Enjoying all the money you stole and comeback after you broke?"

Damien never thought, Daniel is taking side because he never interfere before. The fact that Damien is scared of Daniel added more shiver, he is giving out vibe as the original leaders of Mafia Lord and it's more scary than  Damon.

"What you did is unforgivable, you kidnap Damon's partner not only to threaten him right? But also to be your sex slave. Your actions is unforgivable, your mother and I has given up on you. From today onwards, in front of other member of Mafia Lord, I disown you as my son and you are no longer in the mafia family. Now you are just Damien Dakota. Now, the Dakota name can never protect you from whatever you did. Let's go."

Damien walk out from the room leaving everyone shocked including Damon. He thought his grandfather would only threaten his only son but it looks like he is not joking.

Damon pick up V bridal style to walk out of that shitty place. He is not feeling pity at all because he doesn't care about his so call father long time ago since he left him to die. If its not his grandparents he wouldn't survive.

"You done it this time. Your parents finally give up on you well I done it long ago. Remember you're no longer a Lord Dakota, next time I see you... You're dead."

With a smirk on his face he continue to walk away with all of the Lord Mafia members. V told Damon to stop when they passed Mike.

"Next time ask questions you idiot! Your ignorance idiocy will kill you."

"Should I kill him baby?" Damon ask and Mike eye wide.

"Let's just go, leave him... They know not to cross path with us now."

Back at the mansion.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ben run towards Damon who insist on carrying him when he can walk just fine. Damon put him down to calm a crying Ben.

"What's wrong baby?" he hug Ben and   rub his back kissing his cheeck.

"I'm scared, I heard they say someone took you away. Don't wanna lose mommy!" This time V lift him up.

"No worries baby. I'm here, your father save me. Are you forgetting that he is strong? Don't cry baby."

Damon hearts warm at the sight, how V is so close to Ben and Ben love him so much. V never once ask about Ben's mother, he just love him unconditionally.

Ben is still in V warm hug. He embrace Ben very gently and lovingly.   He believes only V could give such love to Ben.

V put Ben to bed when finally he calm down from the panic attack. The maids told that he has been crying mad when he found out V is kidnapped. Little did he knows that it is all planned.

"You spends an hour inside the bathtub. Are you okey baby?" Damon voice out his concern.

"I'm just tired maybe. I'm fine."V give him a weak smile but it doesn't help at all.

"Doctor?" V shake his head.

"Just want to rest and sleep."

"Fine but if its getting worse, doctor it is. Okey?"

With eyes close he noded agree.