17

Damon POV

Alexander call me to meet him but didn't told me what it is about. I was thinking if it is regarding our partnership or maybe he wants to talk about V. But I have dated V for few months now and they were okey with it.

I walk to his office with George. His secretary told me that Alex is already waiting for me. I order George to stay outside as I had a feeling that this might be private issue.

He welcome me to sit with my favourite for coffee already serve on the table. After small greetings Alex look a bit hesitant to speak.

"Is this about V?" I ask.

"Well basically yes."

"What is it about?"

"I believe V told you about his past right? The story where he is kidnap?" I just nodded.

"He told me about it but only the basics, he was kidnap by some fans right?" I said and take a sip of coffee.

"Well that's true but the reasons he learns so many martial arts is because he was kidnapped by a person who would like to sell him as a sex slave but before they could do anything to him we manage to rescue him. V was traumatised by the incidents as he watch other kids his age got rape right in front of his eyes. He is lucky because they plan to auction him while still virgin."

I am speechless, I never knew someone as bubbly as him been has been through so much and so tragic.
I feel sorry for my princess.

"I am sorry, I never knew. But why are you telling me this and now?"

Alex fix his sit and bend forwards putting his arm on the table getting more serious.

"Mr. Yong came to my office the other day with a proposal for VXanders to run an auction for sex slave, he proposed his stupid plan to Andre since I've had another meeting. When Andre told me about it, I didn't feel good because on the same day V is here and I'm afraid if he saw him. People like him saw V as a money maker and my guts were right he did saw V here in my office because I ask V to do some documents for me and and the bastard walk in as my secretary ask him to wait inside. "

I am listening carefully to Alex as I know Alex gut feeling about V is always right.

"Did he do anything to V?" I swear I will torture him to death but slowly.

"For now he didn't."

"What do you mean? And why are suspecting him so much?"

Alex turn his monitor to me and let me watch the CCTV he hide in his office. Its the day when Mr. Yong enter the room and V left and he makes a phone call to someone and I hear the whole conversation.

"We never knew who kidnap him because V never saw their faces as his memories affected with the traumatic experience so we didn't force it but from the conversation I believe he was the people who kidnap V before and it look like he is planning again."

Alex looks very worried for his little brother and after hearing this it's not just him.

I promise Alex to always take care of V and ensure his safety at all times and I will take care of Mr.Yong too.

"I never ask you to use your power as the leader of Mafia Lord but for V, I will ask you to use all your influences in the underworld to keep my baby safe from any harm and please keep this from him."

"You don't have to ask me, because I will do it for my princess. For your info he is love and respect by all of my gang members. They will do anything for him to protect. Rest assured."

"Thank you so much Damon."

I left the office and head to my underground office. I told everything to George and we started to make plans for Mr. Yong and for V's safety. I nees to know is on the other line, it seems like he is a buyer.

I instruct my team to investigate Mr.Yong and his business, his connection to the underworld and especially the person who is targeting my princess.

I can only be at peace if Princess always near me or if he is with his brothers, I have to persuade him to move in with me.

"George, increase securities for V, I want him to have a GPS tracker on him. Always follow up with the investigation team about Mr. Yong."

George nodded at my order.

"George please arrange a meeting with Mr. Yong. Create whatever reason so we can be in partnership in organising the slave auction." I speak to George while walking inside my office when suddenly I notice Princess is in my office.

"Slave auction?" he ask with curiosity with a hint of scared on his face.

"Baby, are you waiting for me? Let's have dinner now." I try to divert the topic.

"Tell me.. What slave auction? Don't tell me you do human trafficking because I......" V close his eyes and take a deep breath.

"Baby, you misunderstood. Yes, I'm a mafia, I do illegal business as a mafia but my income from the underworld come from drugs and selling weapons only. I never allow selling human in my place."

He listen carefully to what I said. I think he still feel traumatic.

"What do you hear is I am trying to take down a group of people selling sex slave by force, so I need to get inside to have more info."

"Now I feel relieve to hear that, human trafficking, sex slave, those words making me nervous."

I tap my lap and Princess sit on me and I take his worries away.

"I will always protect you baby. I love you."