22

Author POV

V knows. He knows that Damon is testing him. To see his reaction. He want him to feel jealous. V is thinking if he should satisfy him or get his revenge to Damon.

Damon didn't know and never really see a jealous V because he is always with class and elegent.

Damon act like he is interested with the girl, eyeing her body while taking a glance at V to see his reaction.

"Hey beautiful...." V suddenly talk making the guest who before didn't notice his present now see him.

V just sit on the couch crossing his leg. He looks effortlessly handsome with new brown gold hair, read satin button make him look like the devil.

"owh..... Mr. V Xanders, I didn't notice you there." the girl walk over to V. George smirking at how easy V turn the table and now Damon aura is turning dark.

"Sit here baby..." V tap a place next to him and the girl happily giggling amd sit next to him.

V run his finger from the girl lips to his chest close to his cleavage slowly. Damon's growl slow but V hear it.

"You are very beautiful, sexy... any man would love to be with you." V touch his face softly and go down to his neck and the girl lean in to the touch. Damon only see red, his plan backfire and he don't like V is touching someone else.

"I love to have y....."

"GET OUT! GET YOUR SLUT DAUGHTER OUT OR I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU. GO NOW BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!"

Damon burst out in anger and point his gun to the oldman. V smirk his victory and look at George who gives him a thumbs up. The girl look so afraid of Damon right now, she immediately stand up.

They turn pale and immediately walk out of there and George too to give them some space. V still sitting at his place calmly but not Damon.

Still Damon knows it is the taste of his game. He walk up to where V is and sit down next to him.

"I'm sor...." Damon is about to apologise but V cut him off.

"Don't apologise, you were only trying to joke with me amd I am fine with it. I know what you are about to do and I don't want to lose to your game so I step up. I'm good at it right?" V says proudly.

"Yes you are princess. You are handsome and beautiful at the same time so you can pull 2 ways. But I still want to apologise for trying to make you jealous and I ended up getting jealous."

V stand up pouting. He doesn't understand why Damon has to apologise to him when he took it as a joke only. V just left the room leaving Damon alone.

George come in with evil smirk on his face. His boss is so whipped for V and he is happy for that.

"It backfired?" George chuckle at the dumb face that Damon make. He wonder where did the killer go when V is around.

"I am so crazy in love right now, never knew this feeling existed before." Damon rub his handsome face. George skt in front of him putting a file on the table with a serious face.

"You got something for me? About my psycho old man?"

George only nodded.

************************************

*In some secluded place*

Damien sit in some poor looking offoce hidden deep in the forest planning something to take down Damon and take over Mafia Lord.

He is hallucinating that Damon took the group away from him using Daniel when he is the one who declare that the throne of Mafia Lord has been passed down so any issue or problems are now under a young Damon. He also ran away with some leftover money from Mafia Lord. In such young age Damon did all the wrong thing the right way and gain his name. Damon admit without his grandfather help he wouldn't make it this far.

A knock on the door and tell whoever it is to enter.

"You know our plan right? Don't fail me. We have been planning this for months so don't waste it. Tell everyone to be in their position. If I got what's mine, you will be rewarded big time. " the man nodded understood.

"So far everything is smooth. Everyone is told and prepared if Damon attack but I doubt it because he is out of the country when we proceed with our plan and he wouldn't even notice until V is missing."

"Good, tomorrow we will proceed our plan to kidnap V and he will be my baby boy and...... I WILL THREATEN DAMON TO GIVE ME BACK MAFIA LORD."