30

V pov

I dreamt... Playing with 2 boys who look alike, I'm sure they are twins but their features are somehow familiar. Why do I feel very tired? My lower region are hurting too.

I opened my eyes to meet a hospital room with Damon sleeping on a couch, when I was about to think why am I here, the memories if giving birth strike my memory and now I wanted to see my babies, my twins.

I'm sure now the secret is revealed about me having twins in my big tummies before. Zizi will be making a fuss about it I'm sure. Looking at Damon sleeping soundly, I'm sure everyone is fine. I wanted te meet the twin but I don't want to disturb Damon, he must be so tired.

A nurse came in to check on me, I send her a signal to be quiet and ask them to bring me to see the twins.

Instead the nurse said she will bring them to me. I waited with butterflies in my tummy. The moment I've been waiting for. The life I almost lost giving birth, the one who have all my heart even though they haven't walk the earth yet. It's scary how much I love them.

The door opened, two nurses pushed two carts closer to me. My eyes glued to the twins, sleeping calmly looking so peaceful and pure. My heart feel at heaven, to finally see them both. This is how it feels like, all the pain was worth it and forgotten the moment I laid my eyes on the twins.

The nurse place both carts next to my bed.

For the first time my hand reach to their small hands, them to their cheecks and their small legs. I cry.... Tears of happiness, my life is complete now.. Perfect...

Slowly I picked up one of them, hold him close to my chest and he snuggle his face more looking for warmth maybe.  I kissed him slowly...and return him to his bed.

I did the same to the second baby, feeling and giving the same affection. Beautiful... Both are beautiful...

I feel someone hugging me from behind and I know who is the person who place his chin on my shoulder and gave me a kiss.

"You made two beautiful babies... Thank you so much darling . I can never repay   you sacrificed in this lifetime."

"WE made them...and we will love them and take care of them together. That's the least you can do to repay me okey? And.... Please be more sensitive towards Ben's feeling. I don't want him to be left out."

"How... What did I do to deserve you?" he hug me tighter.

What did I do to deserve him? To have this beautiful family? There is nothing more that I want now.

"I Love You darling... Thank You for everything..."

If you ask me what I am feeling right now.. I will say.. Very Happy, content and grateful.

The End....

************************************

Thank you for reading.
Thank you for following.
Thank you for understanding.

Sorry for bad writing.
Sorry for bad grammar.
English is not my mother tongue.

I am having writer's block on this story, to add it... Business is getting busy but I don't want to leave it hanging. So i just ended it like this.

I love writing, this book is my second try. Writing is just a hobby for me, so don't take it seriously.

I will keep writing as it help to relax when I'm stress out with my bus tu

I'm writing down my imagination/my perfect world/my fantasy in here. If you can't accept it, no one is forcing you here.

Thank you for supporting guys!