13

Author's POV

Alexander, Zizi, Andrew and Andre is shock when they see their 'baby' made a grand entrance with one of VXanders close business partner. All of them thinking how in the world they got to know each other.

Zizi is fangirling over her brother in law. She is love the chemistry between them. Meanwhile all three brothers look worried, not because of Damon but because they are not ready to let go yet.

As soon as V notices his siblings he let go of Damon's arm and made small jump to Alexander.

"I miss you guys!" V hug his oldest brother kissing his cheek.

"But you never visit us?" Said Alex sulking.

"Awww.... I'm sorry... Work and study keep me full. Pretty please forgive your baby?" V puppy eyes is the Ace Card to melt them all and it works again like magic.

"I don't know how the hell even when you are this big we all still lost to that look and that's how you get whatever you want." Said Andre.

"Because you love me too much idiot!" V hug Andre and kiss his cheek and do the same to Andrew and Zizi.

Alexander always the fatherly one to, soft but a bit strict with him, Andrew is the brother who will spoil him and Andre love to tease him, a best friend type of brother. Zizi is the one who teach him to be more bold and sassy in time necessary so nobody can bully    him. Zizi always teach him to love himself and don't easily give in too people.

Damon stand a bit a far giving some space to the family. V looks happy with them smiling and laughing. Now he knows why he has so much love in him. Why he has such a great personality, it's because his brothers are good people and teach him only gkod things apart from giving him the live he deserves. He really hopes someday Ben will grow ul just like V.

Damon notice V motion his hand to him so him could come closer so he walk to them with a smile on his face and nervous at heart.

He is worried if the brother won't approve him because they know about his underground world. VXanders and DL Companies has been partners since Damon took over LORD Mafia and him being good friends with Alexander doesn't help to keep the secret.

Damon walk casually and shake hands with Alexander.

"How are you man?" handshake and half hug manly style.

"Good now that I meet my baby. Thank you for taking him here." Said Alex while flicking V's forehead who has been hugging his arm and put his chin on Alex shoulder.

Damon smile at the sight, his princess is just adorable.

The event goes on and Alex plan to tell the news after dinner and while all the guests are having their desert.

Everybody have been looking at the supermodel who attend the event and sit together with owners of VXanders and seen so close to them. They wonder why.

V's looking drop dead gorgeous stealing the highlights. Every man in the hall want to be with him and some women are jealous of him.

V's stand up of his chair because he wants to go to the restroom but just as he about the walk from her chair he is push and fall on the floor by one woman.

Damon is currently talking to some business partner when he heard a shout and saw everybody attention turn to his table.

"You BITCH! Whoring around in here looking so cheap! A man in a women dress, you think you look pretty in this garbage you call dress. I know you have been whoring yourself sleeping with the cameraman and directors to have a job! Or nobody would want boobless man like you to model for their brand! Look at your pathetic self trying to whore yourself with the owners of VXanders for what? To be the face of VXanders Hotel chain?! I AM THE FACE OF VX HOTEL! Stop acting like a SLUT you are!"

V stand laughing at heart feeling pity to this lady. V knows her as Hana and she is more seniors than V but never really have a big job because of what he heard that she has an attitude problem. V was never the one to gossip he just heard the make up artist talking about it because V and Hana are under the same management but he didn't know that she is the face for VX Hotel after V reject the offer from Alex.

V stand up walk around Hana looking up and down as if she is somekind of prey and finally stand in front of her.

"What?! Bitch? Whore? Look at your dress, can you even breath in there, I am afraid your boob will come out when that string come off if you breath. You are the one with revealing and provoking with a very short and a very tight dress but you call me a whore? And I am sorry if I am stealing all the highlights from you even without boobs." V laugh sarcastically.

"I sleep with cameraman for a job. Bitch please, they literally beg me to be a face for their brand not like you who face fill the calendar all year long. They can't even tell me how to pose! Nobody can touch my body or they'll be kill by my brothers next morning. Garbage dress?! this is PRADA excuse me! Ohh.. You didn't know cause you never get to model with them. I understand and VXanders deserve better model than you. Don't you know as a face of a brand you need to always shows good image to public but as I can see here, I'll make sure your contract with VX ended soon."

With that he want to walk away but Hana try to snatch her hand again but stop by Damon with a growl.

She will be dead by tomorrow.

Suddenly guards came when Andre call them and take Hana away. One thing for sure, Hana will never be a model for VX hotels again.

All the guests clap their hand at how V sass back at the model without the need to hurt her eventhough he feel like punching her face.

Damon rush to V and hold his hand.

"Are you alright Princess?" he ask worried.

"She can't hurt me. Did you forgot who I beat up today?

"You are doing great baby!" Zizi hug V.

"He is this sassy because of you darling." Alex kiss Zizi forehead.

"My baby is not so innocent anymore, I was never fond when Zizi teach you to sass but I can see that you can stand up for yourself." said Andrew.

"He acts innocent only in front of you guys but devil when with me." V slap Andre arms for teasing him.

"Come on guys we need to make the announcement. Are you ready baby?"

V nod and Alex walk over to the stage. After giving thanks and appreciation to the staff and clients Alex finally made the announcement.

Everyone gasp to hear that the supermodel V is Vante Xanders, the youngest of the Xanders, the supermodel, the heir of VXanders companies.