15

V POV

I decide to sleep at my own place last night so I wake up a bit later than usual because I don't have to prepare Ben for school so I just decide today to be my lazy day.

I took a shower and had my brunch on the couch when someone ring my door bell. I just thought it will be Damon but I was wrong.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked to the old man who still look healthy in his suit.

"You are V right?" He is looking, no staring like I'm some kind of food.

"Depends on who is asking."

"I am Damien, Damon's father." I am shocked at that because Damon never told me about his father. Even though he said so he is looking suspicious when he came to me at my house with 3 guards standing outside.

"owh... I apologise for my behaviour. Please come in. Let me make a drink for you. Please wait for a while." With that I went to kitchen and text Damon.

When I'm done, I quickly get back to the front with drinks and cookies.

"May I ask why are you here sir?"

"You are a very straight forward person. I like it." he said.

"I'm sorry if you aren't comfortable but there must be a reason to why are you here?"

"You are Damon's boyfriend right? A special one I believe because he never serious with anyone before." I am getting impatient to this.

"Why do you ask?"

"He really did a good job to have you as a boyfriend." I saw a smirk in his face, I feel like my hand going through fly across his face any minute now.

"What do you mean?" I ask while drinking my hot chocolate.

"Damon, never in his life like a man but with you, the heir of VXanders Company he decide to fall in love. It seems a little.... Don't you think he only what to take advantage of you? And did you know that he is the Leader of Mafia Lord? Well I'm telling you this because I don't want him to take advantage on such a sweet and weak man like you. I'm only trying to help you here baby."

I cringe at the 'baby' part. I'm thinking what is his motif to tell me all this. He thought I didn't know about the mafia thing? Why did he trying to bring down his own son. The fact that Damon never spoke about his dad must mean something.

"Baby... Hey don't be sad. I know he really loves you so much that if you ask him to leave the underworld, he would do it."

I was lost in thought that this old man think that I am sad. Baby....? yuck!

"Excuse me, stop calling me baby its disgusting. Let me tell you this, First of all I know who he is in the underworld and I'm proud if it. Secondly he didn't know I'm a Xanders until I told him myself and thirdly he loves me of who I am, forth I am sweet, thank you but I'm not weak. I can kick your ass here if you want."

He look shocked for a while but then I saw him looking at his guards by the doors and nod to them. Three big ugly looking guards came in and surrounded me.

Where the hell is Damon right now?! I'm not in the mood to fight right now.

"Because you are on his side, I have to kidnap you to threaten my son. Take him."

He give orders to his man. One man hold my arms and thats when all hell went loose. Taking them is not that easy when I tried to make sure they didn't fall or crash on my furniture because some of the furniture I bought with my hard earn money!

After few minutes of fighting when they see they have no chance against me, the old man and his guard retreat from my house.

I look around to make sure nothing is broken. I lock the door and lay down on my couch trying to relax and suddenly Damon burst into my house panting.

"Where is he?" Damon ask while looking around, George with him.

"I kick his guards ass while making sure they didn't ruin my furniture, 3 of them to be exact and the old man got scared and retreat." Damon felt relieved to see V is all well and okay.
I saw George casually taking a drink from my fridge.

"Sorry princess. I didn't get here on time." Damon sit next to me.

"It's okay but why is he like that? He is your father right? First he told me you like because I'm a Xanders but I know that's not true, then he told me you are Mafia Lord which he thinks I didn't know about it and after I told him off he said he want to kidnap me to threaten you. Why?"

Damon looks trouble but he just sigh.

"It's my fault princess, I thought I didn't want to make you worry. Yes, he is my father but to me he is dead. The reason he did all this to own Mafia Lord empire once again."

"Once again?"

"Mafia Lord gang was started by my grandparents and it is quite good, but when my father take over, Mafia Lord gang breakdown because of his gambling issue. He hold debt everywhere under the name of Mafia Lord and when this gang finally fall he give this gang to me, with all trouble that come with it. Now when I turn the Mafia Lord into the most powerful gang he comeback and said Mafia Lord is his and want it back. Before you, he has been attacking Ben, that's why Ben has such a high security where ever he go."

I feel pity towards Damon, today Damon is only 28 years old. To make Mafia Lord powerful must take years so when that old man past the gang to him he must be still very young.

At such young age today he turn Mafia Lord as the most powerful gang and owner of the second largest business after Xanders.