25

Damon POV

V is more custom to the mafia world nowadays, he is no longer afraid of guns and killing. He is not feeling disturb when I shoot people in front of him. He now knows that they are all bad people who is willing to risk lives when they enter the underworld just like I did he said. So if you are not smart you will end dead. Its just how it works.

Again V follows me to work whenever he is free, its been 8 months now V officially become Donna for the Mafia Lord. What impresse me the most is how he manage his time for Ben, to make sure Ben is not left alone especially in the morning and night. He always wanted to be around during breakfast and dinner time so Ben won't be left alone. Even if I can't he will try his best to be home at the time.

I really appreciate his sacrifice for me, for Ben when Ben weren't even his blood. He will always scold whenever I said thank you for what he did for Ben. He always told me that Ben is his son too and if someday I'm going to leave him, he will be taking the boy with him. I find myself feeling amuse at his statement. If only he have me wrapped around his fingers.

Loving me, not even once he try to blow my money, loving Ben unconditionally without even asking where is his mother or how do I get Ben. I have been waiting and getting ready when he is going to ask me about Ben but now I am the one getting anxious. Didn't he even wonder at all.

This past months, V has move in with me completely which make me happy

"My men have been looking after you,  you have been doing a lot of business in my territory. I'm surprised you even dare to mess with us."

A man around his forty is shivering trying avoid my eyes. He has been doing activities in my area without my consent.

"Are you stupid? You know how big is this group, why are looking for trouble digging your own grave. The Lords are the biggest, respected and resourceful mafia group in this whole world. So....what the hell are you thinking? Or do you even think?"

V said to the man, he is piss when someone make a stupid mistake like this and waste his time.

"I have to or he will kill me."

"Who?" I ask.

"Start telling and don't waste my time. You don't have to be afraid of who ever it is. We are at the top of this food chain." V said again.

"Patience princess, you're fiesty today. Are you okay?" I hold his waist and V whine. It's obvious that he is not in the mood.

"I just don't feel great. Everything piss me off. Settle this with him quick, I wanna go home with you and cuddle with Ben." he said before sitting again on the couch.

Turn out he is ordered to mess with my territory by one of my rival gang, Moon gang but what they don't know is we were only pretending to be rival, they have been more like partners since I save their company from bankruptcy. So, he believes someone who impose himself from a rival gang to mess with me.

So I can conclude that someone is trying to start a rival gang between us, but little didn't hey know, they are digging their own grave because their first step is already ruin.

I have to pull the attention of the other gang in quite since I don't know if there are another spies. I shoot the man's head and pick up V bridal style as he is already asleep.

"Dump his body in Moon gang territory and clean this mess."

We reach home and V looking pale, his forehead is sweating so much. I hurry bring him to our room and instruct Mark to call the gang doctor.

"Baby.. Baby..." I try to wake him up and his movements was so little. He only open his eyes to look at me and I saw he try to swallow his saliva hardly.

"I....don..."

"Shh baby...rest... Doctor will be here soon ok?" he noded and tried to speak again.

"B...ben..."

"I'll get him." I said. I call the maid to bring Ben to our room.

Ben burst into our room door happily maybe because he didn't expect us to be home so early. But his smile fade when he sees V just lay down on the bed instead of running to him.

"Ben, mommy not feeling well. How about you sit next to him holding his hand." Ben look sad but just noded and obeyed. He really is a smart kid.

The doctor arrive and did his check up on V. The doctor seems lost at first but later I think he figure things out when he instruct his assistance to bring some kind of machine from his car.

He looks like he is done doing his job. I and Ben sit from afar to give some space for the doctor to do his work properly. I saw him tapping V shoulder and said something to him that make V noded and smile.

"I take my leave now Mr. Damon. About Mr. V's health, it seems the symptoms will stay for couple of months. He will tell you the rest. Good day."

With that he left me in confusion.

Ben is already asleep on the couch, tired of waiting maybe.

V however still look weak but happy. His eyes look dreamy and glossy.

He tap an empty space next to him and I sit down close to him. He is smiling, I see his eyes start to tear, trying to tell me something.

He took my hand, squeeze it slowly and bring it to his tummy. I think I know now.. I get it.

"Is it what I think it is? Is it true? Its mine? My own?" V smile and noded. My own voice start to shiver. I'm feeling what he is feeling. Tear start going down my face. Happy tears. Something I never felt before. Happiness beyond everything. I have never been this happy my whole life.