5

Shopping has never been so much fun  before. Right now he has a little man to judge every dress he choose. Ben is giving him thumbs up or thumbs down for the dresses he tried on. The shop assistant feel so honoured to serve their brand international face. A few dresses Ben finally give a thumbs up and it seems Damon and V are liking the dress too.

V make a quick pick choice of tuxedo for Ben as a gift. Ben is happy to receive them but the boy is tired and getting cranky so they need to get home soon.

Damon insist on sending V home and V's car will be driven by his guards to his home and V agree because he can't resist Ben puppy eye.

"Thank you for sending me home."

"This is nothing compared to the smile you bring to Ben. He has never been so happy before not even with me."

"Ben is a good kid. I love him." V turn his head to look at the quiet boy. It turn out that he is sleeping.

"Thank you for saying that. He's a spoil brat. I love him too much to resist his every wish because I always have to left him when I have work especially when I have to travel."

"Maybe you should find a mother for him?"

"I tried, he rejected every woman I introduced to him." Damon sigh at the memory when Ben just cry or run away whenever it happens.

"The one you take home, is she a woman or just straight bitch?" Damon face expression made V laugh.

'Even your laugh is beautiful.'

"I'm sorry, its just a joke. You should see your face." V still laugh lowly.

Damon sulking face stop V from keep teasing him.

"Okay... Okay... I have a proposal. How about I help you to take care of Ben when you were out of the country?"

"How about your class and modelling?"

"I can take him after class and for modelling I can take him with me to location. Before you say he will trouble me I would say he is not. My son is a good boy ok?!"

Suddenly V realised what he just said.

"I.. I didn't...mean"

"No...no..its okay. You don't have to explain yourself. I'm happy you love Ben that much. Ben already approve you as his mother anyway."

They arrive at V's apartment. They both say good bye and V go straight to his unit. Ben was still sleeping when he left, he manage to kiss the boy and exchange phone number. Damon manage to tell him that he will take on his offer.

V face has turn into tomato. He regret his own actions. Now he don't know if he can face Damon but he is already miss the little guy.

************************************

"Boss, there is a report where someone is messing with out territory by selling their drugs there and the drugs they sold is new on market and it has side effects that make people horny and after that they will sell that person to be rape by their buyers."

"Do you know who they are, George?"

"Our boys already has eyes on them. Seems like some new players who didn't know who they are messing with."

"I don't mind the small time rats trying to make a few hundreds with drugs and prostitution because its on their own will but rape won't do in my territory."

"I also heard that the drugs is fatal if the sexual desire is not fulfil."

"George, bring in every single person involve including the head and I want my area clean from those killer drugs. And I want it to be done this instant."

George is Damon most trusted right hand man also his friend but George is a man of few words but Damon like him. He understands him really well even somethings that he never mention.

"Already on it, I will tell you when it's clear. And I have already installed a few CCTV outside of V's apartments, install GPS in his car and his phone and assign 2 guards for him."

(Told you so)

Damon smirk and smile at George action to fulfill his needs. Sometimes he wonder if George is a mind reader.

After Geroge left, Damon continue his work from office. Damon rarely involve in any fighting scenes like other Mafia head. His man is reliable enough to fight if necessary but Damon is still fit with the gyms and ongoing training with his men in martial arts.

He is an expert in martial arts and he train his men in fighting by himself. He will not send his men to ground if their skill is not perfect in martial art and with guns.

Damon is running two business in both worlds. He is a successful bachelor business man in tourism industry and fearless mafia head in the underground world.

Its been 3 days since their last met and a certain crossdresser is playing with his mind.

Damon look on his planner, he has to be out if town in couples of days so he decided to take on the offer. He pick up his phone and dial a number.

"Hello V, its Damon."

"owh... Hai..how are you and the little man?"

"We are both fine, but I need your help?"

"You are sending Ben to me right? Cause I miss him..." V sound excited.

"Yes, I hope I won't trouble you. I need to leave tomorrow for couple of days."

"Alright, no problem, I should be home after class tomorrow. Around 2 you can send him."

"Its a deal then."

To be continued...

If you are happy with my writing and love to reward me with some token appreciation please do so at Patreon page. Of course its not compulsory! Thanks for all the support!

https://www.patreon.com/join/9349268?