10

Author's POV

VXanders Organisation is having an anual dinner party for their staffs, partners and clients. VXanders is a big and powerful company and everbody knows its owns fully by the Xanders siblings after thier parents past away. The company become more powerful when the sons inherit it.

Everybody knows that the late Xanders have 4 son but the youngest face was never made public so nobody actually know who is Vante Xanders.

If people come to know about V they worried people might take advantage of the youngest so they decided to keep him hidden and let him live freely.

Even in that case V manage to get popular by his own career not because he is a Xanders. People only know him as V not Vante.

However, Alexander decided to reveal their youngest to public since he will finish his studies soon and maybe join the company if V wish too.

Alexander, Andrew and Andre live together in a big mansion of Xanders. V wish to live on his own because his brother lose to his puppy eyes when he requested it. He wants to be independent and be successful by himself not because he is Xanders.
They have a condition where V must tell them if there is any problem, he must live in a pent house they prepared and received his monthly allowances.

V has to agree with the terms even though thats not what he wants to be live on his own.

"Hai baby.. Where are you?"

"Drew, I'm at home. You are coming.. that's why you call right?" V is excited at the thought Andrew will spend the night at his place.

"Sorry baby, no... I just want to know if you want me to pick you up for tomorrow's event." V feel a bit disappointed.

"No its okay. I'll go on my own."

"Alright. I see you tomorrow okey. Miss you." V hang up the phone.

Truth is he misses his brothers its been so long since he meet them but he is nervous as well since he will be going with Damon.

V lay down on his bed. Trying to get some sleep after spending the day with Damon. He knows he is falling in love with the older and it is his first time to ever feel this way. He don't know what to expect but ke knows not to expect too much.

He is all sweet with me but cold towards others. Sometimes his sweet gestures are like a hint to me. He give me hope but I'm afraid. What jf he already has someone else in his life?

Thinking about Damon with others makes him feel dizzy. Suddenly he imagine Ben is being spoilt by others and not him. He feel sad if he lose Ben  in his life. Ben is like a son to him.

Little that he knows Damon feel the same thing about him. Afraid to lose him and afraid to hope because a person as kind as him it too good to be true. He is afraid if someday he is disappointed.

What if he has a boyfriend, what if V is not wat it seems?

For now, Damon will put all of the thoughts aside and focus on tomorrow because he has a plan.

***********************************

UNKNOWN POV

"Boss, our spy saw Damon with a boy and they look close. Its look like they are in a relationship or maybe someone special."

"Who is he? Any information?" somewhere someone is trying to own Damon's gang.

"V, the supermodel."

"Are you sure? He never loyal to one before. Why him?"

"I think it because Ben likes him."
That's something new.

"I will make him return the group to me because its mine to begin with. He is just some arrogant bitch! Go, follow him, kidnap him and find a way to kidnap Ben too."

"Yes boss."

***********************************

Author POV

“He already knows about V. " George enter Dom office and tell the news. He is unhappy but not that furious.

Damon's mafia group is successful today's because of the Don leadership and wise thinking. For him being a mafia is not all about being heartless and fierce all the time.

Damon has ears and eyes everywhere so he knows when people plan to attack and he will be ready even though he is always ready.

"His right hand man he has been following Ben saw them together and did a little research on him amd their peole has been following him since. They know about the guards that follow V so they make sure not to be seen." George explains.

"Tell them to keep an eye on what their next move..." George phone beep indicating an email. He check it immediately.

"They plan to kidnap V at his home. They will arrive in 30 minutes!"