13

V's POV

The news of me is the hidden youngest Xanders spread really fast especially on the social media. The online news was full of my face and the most irritating part for me when my text messages was filled by unknown people suddenly asking me out to hang out.

I have to attend university today to submit my final project before graduation. I have been busy after the dinner. Damon always bring Ben to my place with food so I will eat and Ben can spend time with me while having meals because its the only time I will take a break.

I have arrive and park my car. I am wearing casual jeans, shirt and a cap because I'm too lazy, too tired and too sleepy right now. I will submit my project then head straight home and sleep for 3 days.

"Hai... V... Are you going to Prof Larry office? Can I walk with you?" This girl suddenly come in front of me.

"I......"

"Bitch what the hell, you never talk to him now you know who he is you want to walk together? Get lost! You are barking the wrong tree!"

Maxie sass the lady and I almost laugh. With red face she walks away. Maxie is the closest friend I have in university with few others but Maxie is different.

(Sorry I never mention V best friend before.)

"Hey Maxie, long time no see. Thank you so much for that. I don't know if I should be nice to her. " I hug him.

"Hai, babe... You are always nice to others. How's your projects?" Maxie asked.

"Finally done! I hope your boyfriend will accept it!"

Prof. Larry is Maxie boyfriend and they have been together since the first year Maxie become his student and only I know about it.

"Don't talk like I don't know about you and Damon, 'The Lord'?"

I'm shocked how he knows about it and I close his mouth with my hands. I pull his hands to Prof Larry office, get inside and lock the door.

Prof. Larry looking confuse at us.

"What's wrong with both of you?" Larry asked.

I hand over my report and focus my attention back to Maxie.

"How?"

"How do I know? Larry told me." I turned to Larry.

"How do you know?!" Larry just smirk. I need answer and you smirk?!

"Professor Larry here is a Professor by day and a Mafia by night. He is one of The Lord trusted circle, thats how he knows."

Now that's shocking for me. The nerds professor is a Mafia?!

I walk out from Prof. Larry offices leaving the love birds alone and I make my way to my cars.

As soon as I step outside the door, a huge muscle guy appear out of nowhere and hand me a bunch of roses.

"Hei Beautiful... I've been looking at you for so long now,  you always look stunningly beautiful but I'm afraid to confess to you."

I took the flower and mumble a thank you and walk away. I seriously want to just disappear right now.

Not before another girl throwing herself to me. Now I am piss because I am so damn tired right now.

"Hey handsome... Let's grab some drink together and I can turn you to a straight man." I nearly curse at that.

"I don't..." My words got cut when some hug me from behind that had me shocked for a second but soon I recognise the one person with this cologne.

I turn my head to kiss Damon short sweet and later Damon glare at that lady and she look scared.

"GET LOST!"

With that she scurried away scared he might get killed with just a stare.

Damon and I walk outside and more people looking at me and Damon and I heard whispers behind my back but I'm just too tired to say anything.

"I left you alone and people going crazy for my honey." I just smile weakly, I have my head on his shoulder and Damon's hand around my waist.

We get to may car, and Damon took the wheel. I fall asleep immediately when the car start to move. He can take me anywhere for all I care. Just too tired right now.

I open my eyes to the sound of chirping birds and sun light on my face. I know that this is not my room and this is not my bed.

I believe this is the guess room at Damon's mansion, but it's a bit different than the other room I used before. This room is more luxurious. He took me here yesterday, he must had lift me from the car.

I heard movement and focus my attention to a door I believe led to the ensuite bathroom. My eyes widen when Damon come out with only towel around his waist, hair still wet amd get into another door maybe the walk in closet.

He didn't notice I already woke up, eyes almost blinded by his perfect muscular body. Those chocolate bar and his V line is just delicious.

Crap...! I feel myself harden and it's painful. I ran quickly to the bathroom locking the door to release my pain.

I want to lick those...... Shit what was I thinking?

But he is my boyfriend so its ok right?

Right?

I just don't want to be a pervert.