9

V's pov

I woke up to the sun heating my face through the window. Opening my eyes to see Ben hugging his plushie sitting on my bed smiling at me is a really beautiful view. But this pillow is quite hard and warm and when I raise my to see I'm sleeping on a hot human being named Damon I quickly sit up with my tomato face.

Seems like he's been up and just letting me sleep on him. I am so embarrassed right now I want to jump out of the window.

Ben just sit there giggling at me. I pick him up to sit on my lap ans kiss his check many times.

"I'm sorry I slept on your bed. At first I sleep on your couch but in the middle of the night my neck starts to get hurt so I thought I could borrow this side of your bed but I never thought last night was the best sleep I had  ever have."

Ahhhh my check blush even more. This man really enjoying my flustered face isn't he.

"It's okey. I'm sorry.. I sleep on you."

Only if he knows, It was the best sleep for me too.

"Don't be, I'm glad you did."

"You swept together... You are mommy! My fwend said pawent swept together!! Mommy!!!"

Ben hug me at my neck. My eyes widen and I look at Damon who had the same shock expression as me.

"When I woke up, Ben was here so he saw everything and make his own conclusion." Damon said.

I just couldn't deny Ben right now. He look so happy to have me as his mother maybe he was looking for the love of a mother.

"No, Ben. Aunty V is not your mommy he is just..." Damon try to reason with Ben, maybe thought I wouldn't like it.

"But....I....isk...isk.. I..." Ben small eyes start to tear up and it really broke my heart.

I hug him immediately to sooth him from crying.

"Baby don't cry... Shh... Shh... Mommy's here. Mommy loves you a lot."

I rock his body with mine and look up to Damon who look worried or shocked I'm not sure.

"It's okey." I mouth him. Damon smile at me with a thank you.

"It's okey baby, I'm here don't cry." still trying to calm this cute big baby.

"Mommy...."

"Yes baby?"

"I'm hungry...."

I coo at his cuteness... It's just overload.

"Let daddy get you and moomy to breakfast. Let's get ready."

Damon just made Ben's more happier. I feel like we really are a family and I'd be happy if it comes true.

Author POV

They had breakfast at a cafe that close to V's home. Three of them take a seat in the far corner of the shop to avoid anyone recognise the supermodel, so Damon book the while cafe for them to have breakfast in peace.

V was wearing casual cloth but in Damon eyes, he looks hot as hell.

This guy will look hot even in a trash beg.

Damon decide to cancel all plans today to spend more time with V and get to know him.

"Do you have schedule today or classes?" ask Damon.

"I have class in the evening. Why?"

"Maybe we can spend time together until your class?"

"Of course." V was happy with the invitation.

I'd love to spend more time with you. Oh my god V! Control yourself!

"Do you mind if I ask about your family? Just want to know more of you." Damon make an attempt to dig into V personal life.

"Well, my parents passed when I was 4 years old, so I don't remember much about them but I'm not alone. I have 3  big brothers and a sister in law who is overprotective and will check on me almost every day..." V look at his watch.

"about right now....."

V's phone rings and it show Alex. V answer his phone with rolling eyes.

"Hello..."
"Having breakfast right now."
"I can't, have class in the evening."
"I already have it prepared."
"See you at the party."
"Love you."

V cut the conversation short as he feel his cheek burn when Damon stare at him while he talks to Alex.

"They check on you everyday?" Damon ask.

"Each. Of. Them. Will call me everyday but I love them. I know they tried to make sure that I didn't feel the lost of parents love. They are mother and father to me." V smile and Damon heart fell warm.

Now he know why V is a person full of love it's because he grows up in a very loving family.

"Alexander and his wife Zizi, Andrew and Andre. They are my world and my everything." V describe his love for his brothers in a way making Damon felt jealous of them to be loved by V.

"Alex & Zizi play the role of a parents for me. They spoil me, support me in whatever I want to do, in a way you would do for Ben. Zizi is just an laws but she loves me like I'm his son or brother. Andrew and Andre is my protector, bodyguards even though they are busy helping Alex with the company, they always make time for me."

V truly loves his family and Damon can see that.

"Is your brothers the Xanders brothers that runs VXanders company?" Damon ask.

"How do you know them?"

"So its true. Alexander is my good friend since we met during university years and our company also have dealing together. I never thought you are the little brother they are hiding."

"Wow....you are Alex friends. Didn't expect that to happen." V still shocked at the information. He fell in love with his brother's best friend.

"So.. You are the  Vante Xanders, the proud of the Xanders brother. I never thought to meet you like this. Alex talks about you all the time during study years even now whenever we have a meeting together and if the meeting takes too long, obe of them will excuse them self for a phone call. All of you are a blessed for each other"

V chuckle hearing that story. He knows his bother was only trying to take care of him and he love that they still care for him even though he is a grown up man now.

"V, I would like to ask you something."
V put down his drink and focus on Damon.

"Sure." V said.

"Would you be my date to the dinner party that your company held because I am also invited."

V look at Damom in the eye. Quite shocked at the invitation actually but scared at the same time. He has started to put on hope in this unidentified relationship.

"I would love too."