2

Author POV

"Hello Master, we are home." Nanny 1 said.

"How was Ben? Is he eating well?" Damon call to check on his son as usual.

"He is asleep now sir, yes he did ate his lunch. He finished a plate of Carbonara. " Her statement shock him.

"He is getting better I see. I guess he likes you. Asleep after lunch that doesn't happen even with me." Damon said making the nanny fidget.

"It's not us sir, we didn't feed him and put him to sleep."

"So....who did?"

"A young man we met at the cafe. Ben accidentally bumb to him and they clique immediately. Ben really like him. I will send you a video for you to see."

"Send it to me now. I will be back tomorrow."

A beep from Damon's phone means he has a message coming in. Its a video the nanny talks about.

Damon is not happy hearing about this young man who fed his son. For all he knows he might be someone with bad intention.

When he play the video, the sound of his son laughing happily while eating and once in a while showing his bunny smile to the fine young man really melt his heart. For the world Damon is heartless but not for his son.

Damon could see now, the young man is a crossdresser. A beautiful one indeed. He didn't see any bad aura coming from him but he is feeling somethings esle for the him. Ben look so comfortable with him.

Ben finish his meal without any problem and the boy manage to rock him to sleep as if he knows that Ben is sleepy.

For the first time seeing his 3 year old son being comfortable with other people was a rare sight.

The boy with light blonde white hair, pale white skin, petit figure. He seems familiar but not sure where he sees him before.

"Boss, our next meeting with the RED Mafia was cancelled, it seems they are having some internal problem." Damon are making allies with other Mafia mainly because he wants to reduce the amount of enemy he has.

"Fine, we fly straight back home."

"Yes Boss!"

Damon reach home late night, after stopping by Ben's room he head straight to bed.

Ben is so happy to see his father at the breakfast table that morning. Before Ben come into his life, everything was dull for him. He has no family in his life that he cares about apart from his friends who runs the gang with him.

He has no one to come back too but not anymore. Ben is his everything now and that's what make him more worried as he is the biggest mafia lord.

The environment does not suit for Ben's growth and that's why he hired nanny for him so Ben will be taken care when he is working in the underworld. However Ben is having hard time fitting in with the nannies.

It seems that Ben is a very picky child especially about who he allowed to be around him and it makes it difficult from Damon because he can't simply take him to work especially the underworld. Only if he attend his legal company then Ben will be allow to follow.

However, Damon is smart enough to make Ben's weekday schedule to be fill with school so he won't have to worry much.

Looking at his son's eating happily just because he is there with him have Damon feel like heaven. At least someone loves him unconditionally.

"Benjamin, what do you want to do today?"

"Let's buy toys! A lot of them!"

"Of course, anything for you for being such a good boy when I was at work."

"Ben is a gwed boy!" Clapping his hand happily.

"Ben, who do you eat with the other day? Do you know him?"

Ben looking confuse at Damon.

"Him? Not him... Her.. Pweety Aunty!"

Damon laugh at his son replied. He forgot that the young man he saw is a crossdresser.

"Is she really pretty? Was she nice to you?"

Ben nod his small head very fast with a smile on his face.

"Pweety aunty nice, Ben love her."

Damon is happy with that. Enough to know that he is kind towards Ben.

After finish their breakfast Damon and Ben take a shower together where they spent almost 2 hours in a tub. Its a way of Damon spending quality time with Ben.

*************At V's Place************

V is going through his huge walk in closet in his own apartment. He sort out the shirt he's not going to wear anymore for donations. While at it he notice that it's been along time since he went shopping.

He is always busy with his modelling career and being a student. V excel both worlds and very good at it.

As a model he is internationally popular male model who can fit in woman clothes perfectly. He can model for male and female dress when at work.

V eventhough come from a rich family he is very independent and discipline at his work because he don't want his bad reputation affecting his family name.

At young age he is being requested by big brand such as Gucci, Dior and a lot more.

He sit tiredly on the couch after sorting the clothes in a box.

"I need to buy new clothe for papa's company dinner party."

The truth is that V don't like to attend such event but he still did it when his brothers begs him to go.

He get to shower and get ready to go out. Whenever he don't feel like driving because of the traffic on weekend he will have to call his family's driver because calling a taxi might bring him troubles because of how famous he is.

When he arrive at the mall, the driver followed him as a guard and when he refuse the man simply said its an order from his father and V on the other hand predict it to happen as it is always like that if they get to know that V is out alone.

V gave up but request him to follow him from a far.

To be continued

To be continued...

If you are happy with my writing and love to reward me with some token appreciation please do so at Patreon page. Of course its not compulsory! Thanks for all the support!

https://www.patreon.com/join/9349268?