14

Author POV

Relationship between Damon and V has been sweet for a couple of months  now. V always spend the night at Damon's mostly because of Ben's request according to Damon.

V is still active in modelling but now for VXanders Company. He is the face for VXanders now and the bitch from before is long gone.

V feel greatful that his siblings give their approval for him to date Damon because of his another identity as a Mafia Lord. He will suffer if they ask him to choose between love and family because he will choose his family.

V is getting bored, he just come back from Zizi's cafe with Ben. After he put Ben to sleep, he decide to wonder Damon's house and found a gym, a swimming pool, game room, a sauna. Just a typical rich people mansion according to V since he is from the same background.

He decided to walk outside, he is wondering where could Damon be because he is not inside the house but Damon did told him that he is home when he call them while he still at Zizi's.

V is walked around enjoying the garden full of many types of colourful flower when he hear a sound if people from the backyard. Curiousity got him and he went to find the source of the sound.

Back at the yard V saw Damon fighting with a few men attacking him with a lot of men and women around them practising their fighting skill. V just stand from afar under a tree where its a bit dark watching Damon fighting skill when attack by a few men at once.

He is very good, his body movements are sharp. He is at least master in a few type of fighting skills. I never got to watch him fight.

Suddenly V feels the urge to practise his fighting skills with Damon, he think it could be fun to have the chance to fight with Damon. He believes Damon could help him sharpen his fighting skills because unlike him, Damon practice everyday.

V look at his attire, lucky he is wearing a sweat pants and a loose short shirt.

V walks slowly approaching Damon from his back when close enough he run to attack Damon from behind. Damon knows someone is going to attack him from behind and dodge the attack to see it's V.

Now the sparing practice is between Damon and V only. Most of the Lord Mafia members didn't know on V ability to fight so when they see Damon attacks are hard and real they realise that V is not your everyday supermodel

Damon knows V background in self defense so he is not playing when he attacks. He is confident about V fighting skills, its just he is not the type to show it.

(again, i didn't know how to describe a fight. Sorry.)

All attention are now on V and Damon. They are fighting for real, attacking, dodging and locking for 30 minutes, Damon end the practice when he look at V pale face.

Everyone is clapping at because they never thought V could fight like that. He didn't only defense but also attacked which amaze them because it is obvious that V is in the same level with Damon.

V sit down taking his breath and Damon hand him a drink where he finish it in one go.

Damon laugh at him for his cuteness but he also felt proud of him. Damon knows that now V is more respected than before when they only saw him is a weak Donna that need protection.

"I'm tired, don't laugh!" V pout.

"sorry but you are very good. Not one of my men can fight like you did. Maybe it's because your background."

"Really, I'm good? But my movements was rusty its been long since last time I practiced. " V is happy to receive a compliment from his love.

"But princess, you really need to gain your stamina again. Maybe we could practice together next time."

"Yeah I know that, but for now bring me inside. My legs all wobbly now."

Damon only smile and pick him up bridal style and V put his hand around Damon's neck and his chin on his shoulder.

Damon told his men to continue practice for another 2 hours and make a run for their stamina.

Both of them get inside the house and clean themselves from all the sweats, and go to sleep early because V feel very tired from the sparing with Damon.

V woke up in the middle of the night feeling cold as he is used to have a warmth of Damon beside him. He check the bathroom, it's empty and gran his phone than walk outside to look for him in the office.

He heard voices in Damon office with another voice he didn't recognise. He look at the time, its midnight.

"Who would visit this late?" V talks slowly to himself.

The door is slightly open so V decide to eavesdrop their conversation but then he saw George about to walk out so he made a run a bit far from the door and pretend like he just come down from the room looking sleepy.

"Hey George, did you see Damon? He is not in the room."

"He is inside, meeting a guest" George stand blocking the door.

"This time at night? Did the sun rise only for 1 minute in the underground world? Can't they just meet tomorrow when the sunrise for 12 hours?"

George smile at V comeback at him. He really think that V is perfect to their Donna.

"Its urgent matters. I think you should go to sleep first and I will Damon that you are awake."

"No need for that. I'll just text him." V said while showing his phone.

V start typing text message while walking.

why the hell you have a guest at this hour? Is he a vampire or something?
SEND

I'm almost done, Sorry princess.
SEND

Hurry up, I'm cold.
SEND