21

Author POV

"How about your father? Didn't meet him and he never visit as well. He still going after your throne ?" Daniel ask his only grandchild.

Damon didn't really like to tell about his father bad doings to them because he can see the sadness and disappointment in their face for their son but still Damon couldn't hide it because both of them will find out so its better it come from him.

"He hasn't give up yet, that's for sure. He tried to kidnap V twice but fails not knowing V can actually fight."

Daniel shakes his head a bit feeling sad angry at the same time. All of his old debt has been paid by Daniel who almost lost his only grandchild because of Damien greed and now he heard he try to claim again the gang that Damon brought up with difficult.

"What is wrong with him, I warn him so many times but his greed has grow so big in his head. He really forgot what I can do since I've been giving him chances and not doing anything."

Damon smirk when his grandfather aura changes to a mafia leader. Damon himself agree that he is scary when Daniel is piss. Damon think his father must have stupid to ignore theis mafia veteren warning because he wouldn't. Daniel is a wise mafia leader, even they are living in a crime world doesn't mean you have to be heartless altogether. Daniel is always Damien role model to take example of.

"Actually I need your help about this gramps, he is my father, all this time I have been tolerating his behaviour but since I have V in my life I can see his action is more aggressive. He even dare to put price on V to have him as his sex slave. I really want to kill him this time gramps. I can't see him as my father anymore. What should I do gramps? I can make him vanish anytime but I know grandma will be sad."

As a powerful mafia head he is able to make his father vanish from the earth surface but the level of love he has for his grandparents who took the role of parents when his mother died and his father is being an asshole the hole time.

"I see, you love him son? Have you propose him yet? For the mafia?" the sudden change of topic make Damon cool down and smile at the memory on the cruise.

"I just did, on the cruise yesterday and he said yes."

"Congratulations son! I'm happy for you. So the next proposal is coming soon I guess?"

Damon nodded happily.

Both of them laughing and smiling. Daniel is very happy for the boy he love as his own son and thats when V and Diana come down from upstairs when Diana gave a house tour.

All of them chat and talk a bit more when Damon decide that they need to leave as they promised Ben to feych him today from Alexander and Zizi who took care of him.

Diana made V promise to always visit them there since he is already family. V is happy to have a grandparents he never have.

Daniel promise Damon to help him with his father but he still need to maintain the security because Damien has been blind by greed and power.

* * ********************************

The whole mafia gang is happy when their leader announced V is officially his partner, his Donna and the King and Queens that owns, Daniel and Diana has given their blessings.

The words spread on the underground that the mafia lord gang now has a donna and a strong one at that but who is it will kept hidden. The rumours did spread that the Donna is the model V and a Xanders but none of the gang member confirm it.

It is Damon who don't want to make big announcements to the whole underground but he will let them know slowly as he plan to take V to meeting or any event.

V follow Damon to a an illegal business deal in a club that Mafia Lord own. V is just sitting while reading magazine on the couch when the person come in. Damon sit on his desk and George is standing behind Damon.

"What kind of business deal do you have for me?"

Damon dark aura and deep voice makes V take a glance at him behind the magazine.

"I come here because I need money to expand my business." the man simply said.

"what make you think that Mafia Lord is a bank for to borrow money? How much do you need anyway?" Damon reply.

"1 million dollar but I'm not trying to borrow the money but I have something to give to you with the same worth as an exchange."
Damon smirk. He get this a lot but today is different because V is with him so he plan to play a little.
He knows V ials listening.

"What is it?"

The man go out and bring in a girl maybe around 20 years old and V is shock at that.

"I give my daughter, you can keep her forever, do anything you want or marry her he will be a good wife for you."

V try to keep his calm from killing that man and that girl shirt is revealing won't help at all. He notice the playful look on Damon's face, he must be unto something.

"hermmm, what do you think George? Should I take her? Nice body, pretty face maybe good in bed too?

The girl is giddy when Damon compliment her like that. V roll his eyes and keep ears open and he look the girl, no sign of force or unwillingness, she is just a bitch who want to marry a powerful and rich man and the father is just greedy for money.

The girl walk closer to the desk bend her body in front of Damon and touch Damon's face with his finger long nail.

"I do anything for you daddy."

The view infront of V make him had enough of all this stupid business deal but V knows how to keep his head high.