28

Author's POV

They spend the night at Xanders' mansion because Zizi miss her baby so much. V is happy with the change of environment. He feels calm and more energetic and definitely cheerful. To be with his owb family is like a healing time fir him. They end up spending a whole week at the Xanders and Damon didn't complained at all because ha always put V before him and seeing the chamge on his mood definitely make it mire worth it. Seeing V back to his normal self is all they need. V is the sunshine of all of them.

Damon, V and Ben are living their everyday life like usual. V is getting bigger V and he is not happy about getting fat but can't wait for little one to joon the world. At the stage where he is almost due on delivery his baby V still going out with Damon ruling the underground with him. V refuse to stay at home because he didn't want to become fat and stupid according to him and Damon was force to agree with him.

"What about the case the other day? About some imposter that hide among your gangs? Someobe who want to start a gang war?" V ask Damon when they are at the HQ legal office.

"Owh that case, we solve it. Found the culprit easily. He was in a gang before but decide to form his own gang. He plan to climb the ranks easily with short cut. An amateur who thinks he knows everything about the underworld." Damon said while doing his office work and V is going through some work involving the mafia.

"Why You never told  me about it? Am I useless now? " V felt left out. While Damon knew, it just his hormone.

Damon change his sitting place next to V and pull his head to his chest and hug him securely.

"Baby, angel...... you know you're everything to me. You carrying my child, my heir for all this wealth and fortune. I just don't want you to be stress and tired. You remember what doctor told you right? Plus that case is so minor, not worthy of your attention ok baby?" Damon try to persuade and he knows he succeed when he feel a nod movement from the head on his chest.

At least Damon feel relief when V didn't bring this matter further. He just don't want to see him sad. Damon is doing his best to keep V far from danger or sadness. He can see how sensitive V is during his whole pregnancy and it broke his heart seeing his angel losing himself like that. V is losing confidence in himself and the doctor told him it is because of his pregnancy.

"Baby, love are you tired? Do you want to sleep for a bit?" Damon rub circle at the back of his body.

"Will you leave?" V ask with slow voice but still Damon can hear it.

"I won't baby, I'll stay here doing my work while you sleep in the room ok?"

It is Damon office but he has small room which has a bed, bathroom and small wardrobe.

Damon pick him up bridal style and get into the room. He put him down slowly and cover his body with a blanket. It didn't take long for V to fall asleep and Damon make his way out after kissing his forehead.

"Where's our princess?" Damon walk out to see Alexander sitting on the couch with magazine on his hand.

"Just put him to sleep. He is getting more emotional these days." Damon sit down with a thud.

"Still... You are whip for him." Alexander chuckle.

"Yeah.. No denying in that. So... Whats bring you here? Or you whip ass is missing our little angel?" Its time for Damon to shoot back.

All of them never deny that they are head over heels for V because he is too precious for them and need to be protected.

"It's about V." Suddenly Alexander become serious and Damon know it's important.

Damon sit up straight and looking directly into his eyes.

"Remember Red? The guy who get roasted by V in a meeting?" Damon nod.

"My informer told me that his brother finally disown even though he is the only family he has left." Alexander is making Damon confused.

"So, why is it related to V?"

"He is disown because he keep planning an attack to V without his brother knowledge and Rob manage to stop him everytime. Now that he is on his own, nobody to stop him from attacking our angel. He is thinking if V  who is higher in rank than him gone, then you will choose him."

Damon rub his face as a sign of frustration. V is close to his due date. It is a matter of time when he will deliver the baby and now a threat.

"I don't think he is capable to attack. He can plan all he wants but I don't have the resource to attack. I understand your worries, I will ask my men to track him first."

Alexandet agree and just nod in agreement. Red is disown, he don't have the gang behind him so Damon not worried.

"I want security around him tighten, he should not be left alone. Bodyguards should always be there to protect him. Your most trusted one."

Damon gave a look to Alexander with a raise eyebrow.

"You read my mind." He chuckle.

V walk out swaying a bit while rub his eyes and both Damon and Alexander cooed at the scene. How can someone be as adorable as him.

"Alex?"

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

V sit next to Damon while holding his big tummy. He is rubbing V's back, because he knows his back pain is killing him but still refuse to stay at home.

"Can't sleep baby? Are you alright?" Damon ask worrying because V face shows pain.

"I don't know but my tummy is hard rock. Feel it....hmmmm..." V is holding a grunt.

Damon place his hand on the baby tummy and as V said. It is hard rock and its not normal.

Alexander is watching, aware of the situation, getting ready to jump on any situation.

"Get me a wheelchair now!" Damon speaks to his secretary through thee intercom. Aftet a few second she barge right in with the requested chair.

Damon signal Alex to help him to pick up V on the chair.

They rush him to the hospital.

************************************

Thank you for 10k reads!!!!

I want to apologise for all the grammar or spelling mistakes and

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

Thank you fkr for your support guys!