26

V POV

"I'm bored! I want to go with you..." I plead Damon to allow me to go with him.

"No princess, you are pregnant. You should rest at home." Damon push my  messy hair behind my ear softly. I can't anymore. Its been 2 weeks after we found out that I am pregnant, Damon didn't let me go with him anymore.

Am i not attractive anymore? Am I a nuisance at his work? Did he find someone else? Maybe because I'm getting fat... My head us going wild with all this thoughts and my eyes start to tear.

Damn hormones!

"Princess.... Don't cry.... Why?"

"You don't love me anymore, I'm fat now right...I'm..." Damon cut my words with a soft kiss on my wet salty lips.

"I love you princess, you are always beautiful to me... Fat or not. Lost a finger and I wil still love you. Okey baby." His soft voice with sweet words calm my hormonic ass.

"Now, go get ready. Wear something comfortable and bring my sweatshirt to keep you warm."

I feel happy hearing that. I hurry to and get change before Damon change his mind. Slide into the car happily as the car move I feel satisfied, finally after 2 weeks! My whole life, I have never been on leave for more than 3 days. Active and busy life style, I'm used to that.

As the car move I feel more relaxed, and for the first time my deep breath feels heavenly and more satisfying.

"Where are we going?"

" Our headquarters, I have a few meetings to attend and “deals“ to deal with. Its going to be along day princess. Just tell me whenever you're tired then we can go home."

I always find myself fall deeper for him, especially when he is this sweet and caring. He is a gang leader, fierce and scary as hell when he need to be but he is also very cool and calm. I don't know how he did that.

The meeting with Moon gang leader srart immediately as we arrive. They are already waiting for us when we arrive. I sit next to Damon and there are 2 other men I believe from the Moon gang. Look like siblings, they do look alike.

The meeting goes on, it seem that they are discussing about someone who tried to start a gang war between them and this is not the first meetimg with them either as both of them are changing information base on their investigation. Moon gang found a culprit in their group just like Lord Mafia.

What makes my hormone go high is when I notice someone is eye fucking my man and I think that person want to be blind by me.

"I'm sorry to interupt your conversation but may I speak my mind here?"

"Of course you can baby, what is it?"

"I think we can narrow down our suspect by who gain the most from this war and who do we know who has hilas been dreaming to be in your position, but limited in resources to attack so they have to play dirty. From that pool I think its easier to investigate the groups from inside."

Damon nod with a proud look on his face and I am of course proud of myself, when I am about to be a bitch and go blind the other person eye, suddenly I feel like vomitting so I excuse myself to the toilet. Damon look worried, I just smile and tell him I'm fine.

I head back to the meeting room walking like sleeping going to take me  anytime. The vomiting really drain my energy. From the small window on the door I see the bitch walk towards Damon while talking like he need to explain something.

First I can hear his pointless talk, second I know he tried to seduce Damon, third from how to other guys roll his eyes, I know this bitch is being a total slut right now.

I know I can't blame him when MY Don is hot as hell, but seriously didn't Damon declare to the whole underground about Mafia Lord's Donna? And he dare to miss with me?

"What are you doing? Talk with your not with your hand." I hear Damon said.

"Red, stop being a slut!" The other guy look angry and embarrass.

"Rob, if your brother died, its not on Mafia Lord. He is messing with my Donna. Mafia Lord's Donna is fierce."
Damon chuckle. What did he chuckle for.

"Awwww... I'm so scared.... But if you didn't tell, she wouldn't know and your secretary is not here to so nobody will know if you fuck me good."

I told the guards to be quiet and they sure look nervous, maybe for her or for their Boss.

"Secretary?..... Ohhhhh.... That! Secretary...." I am a secretary? Now its me who chuckle.

"See.... You are so into me right? You forgot about your secretary who was here. Rob... You can leave first, I want to spend time with Damon." That  bitch hand touching whats mine and it looks loke his hand is touching everywhere!

"Rob, for the last time, control your brother. I have a Queen so why should I go with a slut? Take your hand off me! I or Mafia Lord won't be responsible if hr is found dead somewhere. Its sure is not by me."
Damon said.

"Darling, please...I can be your queen too, the first and second rank mafia should get together and we can be stronger. I'm sure your Donna is below me. I'm sure she can't touch me." Now is my que.

"Are sure? SHE can't touch you? Are you sure Mafia Lord's Donna is below you?"

"Hey, mr secretary! Don't talk to me like that. I can make Damon fire you right now!"

I walk in and take my original sit but not before kicking him away from Damon. What a slut!