23

V POV

I just finished my another photoshootnat at Xanders headquarters. Photoshoot was never hard for me especially if it is with a photographer who understands me very well. Jeff and his assistance is the best example because working with them is quick and comfortable.

The pictures they took was always perfect. That is how to describe how good they are in their job. After the photoshoot, Jeff left the set to another shooting and Mike have to stay to do some final editing and I have to stay too because its my call to decide on which pictures to use for our new hotel summer promotions.

After 2 hours of editing, I am getting tired and Mike left to buy some coffee for both of us. We continue after finishing our coffee over small talk but my vision started to get blurry, my heads spin and lost balance before everything turn black.

I wake up in a room, just a normal looking room, the room is the usual set, a bit smelly. It smell like old man. Suddenly I felt disgusted of the bed because the smell that I recognise from before. But, why here? Why this old sad looking place? Kidnap me to a hotel at least!

The critics about the room going on and on, feeling disgusted at every sight my eyes fall on but still I need to study the place. Planning a back up plan is a must if things doesn't go as planned.

You are being kidnapped princess at least be scared. You really are my Donna, fearless. Remember our plan, don't worry, I'm close.. Your GPS is working well, your camera too. I see what you see.

A voice in my ear remind me that I'm not alone. Damon heard everything and decided to humiliate me like this. He should have voice out earlier!

Yes Damon... The demon now seting his voice in my ear, bring shivers everytime he laugh or speaks in low tone. I'm having a hard time to control my body.

The white door open and walk in Mike with the same innocent smile he always had.

"I'm sorry to be doing this to you. No offence just business. I really like you but still I have a job to keep and mouth to fed." he speaks casually as of he did nothing wrong.

"who is behind all this? what did they want from me?" I ask.

"You did nothing wrong, its who you are with. He has a problem with that."
He speaks nonchalantly. If he knows who am I with he is suppose to be scared.

"Who am I with? Do you know? Did you know who you are messing with?" I ask confidently and arrogantly. My body wrist is hurting from the rope and my body start to feel itchy from the dirty bed. I'm getting impatient here.

"It's none of my business really. He offered me a job and I take it. Never really bother to know, the payment is good, very good." I laugh so loud at his stupidity. He is stupid, very stupid and ignorance.

"well your ignorance is going to kill you. You should ask next time cause I'm afraid you will take the money to your grave."

"Why are you so confident?" I see his face change. He start to feel scared.

The door open again when I was about to tell him and here comes the devil. Our suspicion is right, Damien walk in loking at me like I'm some meal. I'm about to throw up.

"Hey baby bo......"

"SHUT OLD FUCKING MAN, YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING AMD AND DON'T CALL ME BABY BOY!" I shout and stare him down.

Both of them look shocked, well they should. I did said before that I'm getting impatient right? And the limit is close.

Patience princess. We are close and already moving. Grandpa is here too. He is going to piss his pants later.

My eyes wide and smile, I miss them suddenly I feel cool and much more confident. I heard from Damon that he is scared of Daniel and he thought Daniel didn't know of what he did.

They are getting more confuse at me. I smile and look at them.

"Damien, didn't you tell Mike here who did you take me from? And you Mike, you know I'm a  Xanders, you know how powerful my family is, are you that desperate to take such risk and you don't even bother to know who you just mess with, you are from the underground world too, gossip a bit and you know who I'm with."

Mike look concern now, his face tells it all. He look at Damien for an answer of my attitude.

"What is he talking about? Who am I dealing with?"

"Nobody! Shut up, he is only messing with you. No worry." He tries to convince Mike and hide the fact.

I smirk look at both idiot people in front of me.

We are just outside the door princess. How about you give us a grand entrance?

"Nobody? Damon Dakota is nobody?"

Mike face change pale like someone just suck out all of his blood away.

"Tell me Mikey, do you know who is Damon Dakota?"

The room went silence, Mike keep gulping his saliva like he is going to choke.

"T....the...the LORD...."

"You are right! And do you know who am I?" I cut him and ask another question which I believe he can guess the answer but afraid if he is right about it.

"Mafia LORD, DONNA!" I told him and in a blink of an eye Mike is at my foot trying to release the rope but Damien pull him away.

"Don't be stupid, nobody knows we are here, they don't even know he is missing. I will pay you later and be gone. You are safe! Stop worrying! He is trying to get to you! Damon is my son he won't ouch me and he didn't even know its me."

Damien explain to another idiot who looks so frustrated.

"You are right. Danon won't but Daniel will, and for your information they are here. They see and hear everything since the beginning."

Its Damien turn to turn pale and the door slam open and come in Daniel with killer aura and followed by Damon with a smirk who release from the rope immediately and attack my lips.

" You are my Donna. "