18

Author POV

Since V is exclusively modelling for VXanders hotels and malls he is not as busy as before. When needed his brothers will call him to the headquarters to assist them.

After sending Ben to his kindergarten, V go straight to DL companies as Damon said he misses him. V enter the DL building company and everybody is looking at him. Only the mafia gang know about their relationship so the people who work for the company are quite shocked because he is escorted in by Damon's secretary to a private lift.

"Baby.... I miss you." Told Damon to V. V smile shyly.

Damon pull V to sit on his lap, so there they are. V on Damon's lap, hand around his neck, eyes looking into each other, head becomes closer and closer until their lips meet in a sinful and lustful ways.

V love it when Damon wanted attention from him. He will do this to V for hours while V is still a virgin. He never force him or making attempts and that's why V loves him so much. Day to day he can feel that he Damon has almost break his wall.

Both of them are so into each other kissing with Damon dominating V's covern with his tongue when suddenly there's a knock on the door and the door open but the lovers didn't notice until Damon notice his secretary and a short man standing in front of the them.

V is shock and immediately stand up form Damon's lap and hide behind Damon while fixing hir hair and wiping his wet lips.

The secretary and the short man standing there with wide eyes with what they have witness. Damon told the secretary to leave and the guest to sit down.

"Wait." Damon is changing his demeanour to a Mafia leader once his secretary is out. Its an intimidating aura that scares people just by being in presence with him.

"Mr.yong, this Mafia Lord's Donna or you can say my future wife, Vante Xanders. He is well known among my gang members as their Donna."

Damon is waiting for Mr. Yong reaction and as expected he didn't know who V is when he met him at Alexander's offices. Mr. Yong look shocked and feeling so small in front of the The Mafia Lord's leader.

Damon again pull V to sit on his lap and V's face is beam red from the shyness. 

"Why are you telling me this sir? I thought you want to have a corporation with me when your people call?" Yong trying to act cool.

"It's true I want your corporation but in manners where I don't want you to get in trouble with me. Can you coop with that so I wont have to hunt you down." Yong trembel a bit.

"What d...d..dd..do you meeeaaan sir?" Damon smirk while shooting daggers with his eyes.

"I KNOW." thats all Damon said Yong understand what he means.

"I understand sir, my apologies I didn't know earlier." Yong stand up getting ready to leaves.

"and..... Don't do any of your business in my area or at the Xanders. Don't look for trouble with the Lord and Xanders. Now go!"

Yong walk out of the door feeling ashamed and scared. He didn't know the one he targeted is Mafia Lord's Donna and a Xanders.

"Hello."

"Damien here."

"I can't deliver the angel to you."

"Why?"

"I found out that the angel is Damon's partner who he already declared as Mafia Lord's Donna and also a Xanders. I almost dig my own grave."

"DO YOU MEAN, the angel you're talking about is Vante Xanders?!" Yong sigh hearing that. His 5 million dollars are gone because he value his life more.

"Yes, now I have to go."And he just hang up.

Damon feels satisfied, his plan works and he believes Yong won't take any attempts towards his Princess anymore. Now its the one on the phone he needs to know will back off.

He has other plan to know who is it because he already bug Yong mobile phone and soon he will know. His tech team is currently doing their job. Its a matter of second now.

"Damon, I have to fetch Ben now, he is used to me having me pick him up so he could tell all of his friends he has mommy now." V explain to Damon about his son new habit.

"I would want to do the same." V is puzzle to the statement.

"Do what?"

"I want to tell everyone that you are my wife."

V turn to tomatoes in seconds. He lightly hit Damon chest and stand up. V light peck his cheek and wave good bye while walking up towards the door.

That's a good sign.

Damon thought maybe soon he can proceed with his plan.

"Donna is coming down to fetch Ben, take where he wants to go and report me as usual and don't lose sight of him and Ben."

Damon is being very careful anytime and anywhere. When you have a lot of people envy of you in many aspect its better to be careful than to feel sorry.

Damon continues with his work when  he receives a phone call from his tech team. He knew he will have the answer he want.

"Boss, we have it."

"Who?"

"Sir Damien, your father."

"Why am I not surprise at all. Good job, thanks."

He hang up and sigh. Massaging his head unconsciously even though he is not feeling dizzy. He just feel a heavy weight of guilt fall on his shoulder even when he got nothing to do with it.