27

Damon POV

I'm nervous, not for me or for V but for that slut. The door is open and I saw how nervous my guards outside, it means V heard everything that happens.

Nobody from outside the mafia has seen V in battle mode. V was always with me in the morning training to sharpen the members fighting skill and they sure scared as hell of him. My people sure are weird, they scared of me but they always say V give a different kind of scaring vibes. Like a mother they say. Its just a different kind of respect. They also won't let anyone mess with my Donna even though they know how capable he is but still they want to protect him. Especially with the baby coming.

"You dare push me! Damon fire him!"

Red look at me, anger in his eyes but I don't care. I just shrug and continue reading my document.

"Fine if you won't fire him, I will kill him, feel free to find yourself a new secretary. Guards!"

I know V is capable to handle himself but he is pregnant, I'm worried about the baby so I have to make a move and settle this but when I stand up from the comfort of my chair, I see his guards is being detain but not by my people.

"Don't you dare touch him!" Andrew voice boom inside the room. Its rare to see him angry because he is always the loving and calm.

The drama continue and I should bake more popcorn.

"Are you okay baby?" Andre seems concern.

"I'm fine, she can't touch me."

Andre turn to me with a smirk on his face.

"You are enjoying the drama don't you?"

I just noded with an evil smirk.

"I apologise for my brother rudeness Mr Xanders. We will take our leave now..." before Rob can finish Red decide to be a bitch and cut him off.

"So... You are slut for both Xanders here? That's why you are so brave? You think you're soecial? You are just a slut! " 

A sound of hard slap come from Red cheeck and I am still enjoying the drama, but it is shocking when its Andrew who did it when I expect it to be Andre.

V stop Andrew before he throw another hard slap.

"When you are throwing your cheap loose ass to men, but I am the sluts? Fine let's cut the drama that Damon has been enjoying for a while. He can just tell you the truth but purposely keeping it quite so he can fetch his popcorn." I just smile to my princess who look more hot when angry.

Red is still in shocm from the slap and shooting dagger everywhere in the room. Rob look worried as if he is trying to figure something out.

Andrew has been told to sit by V. Andre is standing proud but looking piss.

V is walking circle around Red like a lion who found his pray.

And I... Still enjoying the drama..

"Ignorance is your talent I guess and I think you're the second in rank because of your luck. Mr Red, I am not the type of person who will fight after a man, I don't put my pride that low. You know Damon has declared officially about his Donna and it only means he love his Donna and you are just being home wrecker right now."

V speech is cut off when Red open his filthy mouth again.

" I have been trying to get him for sometime, my effort is wasted because of this bitch. Damon is at the top and I am the second in rank so whoever this bitch is below me and she don't deserve it!"

V look piss now. Shit... I think his hormone is rising high.

"Be quite before I cut your tongue because seriously I can do that. You think Damon is the only top on this foodchain? Your stupid ass is wrong. The Xanders here is also at the top together, they support each other and... Lord Mafia's Donna is a MAN! And it is ME... Keep your wide eye to yourself. Also let me tell you, do you know why Mr. Andrew Xanders here slapped you hard? Because you just mess with his little brother."

I see Rob making a sudden move closer to V and I immediately stand up and stand behind V shadowing him.

"I apologise for my ignorance and my brother rudeness Mr. V. You can punish him or me, just don't kill him he is the only family I had."

Rob walk out of the room with Red being drag by their own guard.

V sit down lazily on the couch and send me a glare.

"What? I like to see you get jealous once in a while. You look sexy princess."

"Shut up! Do your meeting, I want to sleep. Don't wake me up when you're done just lift me up to the car. All I know when I'm awake, I'm on my bed."

"Zizi miss you darling." Andrew speak up.

"Fine, take me there. The procedure is the same. Ask the guards to send Ben there. I'll spend the night at their house."

With that instruction like the Queen he is. He fall asleep in seconds and I am happy to comply. A mafia man so whipped for his Donna.