5

V's pov

Luckily my class ended early so I manage to clean the house, my room and the guest room. I don't know if Ben want to sleep with me or he prefer to sleep on his own. I don't mind either way.

I'm just happy to meet Ben but why am I nervous to meet Damon?

Damn those deep demon eyes! The first time I saw him, I know its love at first sight but I tried to put the feelings away because of Ben. When he has a child, naturally he already had the love of his life but when he told me that he is single, I can't help but feeling giddy. The hope that died has now resurrected.  Should I follow my heart?

However, I still wonder what happened to Ben's mother. I Can't help of feeling jealous of the woman who have or had Damon's love and to be able to carry his seed.

Oh my.... Oh my.... Oh my... What am I thinking? If Damon's know my thoughts... It would be so ashamed. He is nice to me because of Ben only.

Someone rang the bell, they must be here. Ben hug me as soon as I open the door.

"Hai... Baby. How are you? Are you being nice to your nanny?"

"Yes I am good boy!" I am happy and proud that Ben like me that much.

"No wonder your nanny was saying that you change a lot. Because of a promise you make?!" Damon said playfully and I smiled at his reaction by putting his hand on his chest.

I welcome both of them in, coffee for adults and milkshake for the little baby is prepared with some muffins I bought on my way home.

"I see you are ready to go?" I tried to lose the awkwardness.

"Yeah, I leave straight to the airport after this. Thank you so much for doing this. Ben is really happy to have a sleepover at your place."

"You know I love him so no worries. I can tell he is not comfortable with just everyone including his nanny."

"He is always anxious with new people but not you. It makes me wonder if you cast a spell on him."

Damon laugh lightly but enticing. My heart string just got disconnected by that sound.

"No spell just love, sincere love not money love like his nannies. I think thats the reason he is having a hard time. Maybe he needs a mother figure. If you don't mind I ask."

I turn around to look at Ben who is so into the cartoon that he watch on tv. I don't want to hear what I am about to ask his father.

"What happen to his mother?"  I ask coutiously.

Damon look down, I think he is not ready to tell the story.

"Damon, don't force yourself. Its fine. I'm sorry for being a nosy ass."

Damon just smile and nod his head.

"I'll be back in 2 days. Are you sure you don't want to stay at my place?"

"Affirmative!"

"You are nosy and funny." Damon laugh this time. A manly deep laugh.

"Hey......that's mean."

"I should leave now." Damon get up and walk to Ben. Kissing his head and telling him to behave if he wants to stay with me amd he walk back to me while taking out his wallet and hand me a black credit card.

"For Ben's expenses while he is with you. Use this card to pay for anything he wants and anything you need."

"No thank you, I have money. Don't forget I'm a successful supermodel."
While flipping why imaginary long hair.

"I know that but obviously I'm richer than you plus Ben is my responsibility. You already help me by taking care of him so please let me."

I have to give in to him. I would do the same if I was at his place. So I take the card from his hand.

"Fine but don't get shocked when you come back, your bank account is zero."

His sweet smile melt my heart and it my heart just beat faster and about to explode.

Damon stand close to me. His cheek only an inches away from mine, his sexy lips close to my ears. and he said...

"Please do empty my account because you deserve it Love"

My face is as red as a tomato, I freeze by his words and suddenly I hear the door close.

He made me flustered and left! How rude! Well, I kind of like it....

Damon left and its almost dinner time. I'm not in the mood for cooking, I decided to order what Ben wants.

We enjoy our dinner and I send him to bed. Ben insisted on sleeping alone because of something Damon told him about big boys. He is adorable to me, I love him like he is mine.

After a short bed time story and discussions of our activities for tomorrow which consists of he following me to a morning photoshot and going to buy some drawings tools for us because both of us wanted to put our drawing skill to test.

Just when I'm about to close my eyes my phone rings and it shows Damon.

"Don't worry, he's fine, he already have his meal and went to bed and tomorrow he will follow me to the photoshot and we are going shopping next.. Oh and he didn't miss you yet.

Damon just laugh when I didn't reply his hello and straight talks abour ben.

"How about you? Miss me much?"

To be continued...

If you are happy with my writing and love to reward me, buy me a coffee!please do so at my Patreon page. Thanks for all the support!

https://www.patreon.com/join/9349268?