19

V POV

I notice that security around me is getting tighter, I can guess the reason but wouldn't bother to ask since I choose to believe in Damon.

As long as my freedom to move around isn't taken from me I'm fine with it. He is doing this for my own good I believe.

I know my brothers already planned this while security things when they plan to show me to the public. So its not really a whole new world for me.

I have a photoshoot today so I walk my way to the studio after Damon drop me off and left me with a few guards.

I did my usual routine for a photoshoot starting from getting my make up done, then the clothing and make my way to the platform.

"Owh... Where is Jeff? It's always him who will take my photo?" I ask when I saw a different photographer waiting for me while setting the lighting.

"I'm sorry, my name is Mike, Jeff new assistant. Jeff has a family emergency he needs to attend to. I just started working last months. Glad to finally meet you." He bow a bit instead of offering a handshake as if he knows I don't like it.

"I didn't mean to rude. It was always Jeff. Nice to meet you. I hope you can keep up." I smile sincerely to break the ice between us.

The photoshootn run smoothly, Mike knows photography very well. He didn't have problem to keep up with my pose and finding the right angle.
The way he keep his professionalism is just like Jeff. All my pictures look good.

"Well done Mike." I said to him and walk away to change my outfit because I have a date with Damon which I'm very excited.

As I walk out if the photoshhoot room, my guards are still loyal waiting for me there and they told me that Damon is already waiting for me outside.

Damon standing against the car looking hot and sexy with his black suit that fit his body so well. I notice a lot of girl eye fucking my boyfriend which is not okay for me. I walk to him and publicly made an announcement that this fine man is mine.

"Wow! Someone possessive." Damon tease while licking his lips

"Got a problem with that?" I like it when I have to look up to him when I hug him.

"Love it! Come let's go." Both of us got into the car. Damon drive on his own today while I sit next to him. His hand always on my thigh squeezing it sometimes.

The driving is silent but now awkward. Both of us just enjoying each other presence. Through the side mirror I saw his man following behind but still quite fat.

When it's about security, Damon never took it lightly. Same goes to Ben, he always said he don't want to regret it. I am always proud to be someone special in his heart.

"We have been driving for a while now. We are we going?"

"It's a surprise princess, sleep if you want. "

I let him do what he wants because I trust him. My eyes is getting heavy so I just myself sleep and feeling fresh for our dates later.

The nap was refreshing and good. I open my eyes and find myself on a soft comfy bed.

A bed?! Where the hell am I? Where is Damon?

I found my self in a small room with a small window where I could see a sea and the sky is dark.

A sea?!

I climb up the stair as it is the only way out I see.

Everything make sense when I see that I am on a boat in the middle of the sea. The view is great, the sky is clear where I could see clear star. The wind blowing softly. Its a perfect date I could never ask for.

I am enjoying the view, the wind and the peacefulness I can never have back home. Closing my eyes, feeling the wind on my body and listening to the sea, its calming.

Suddenly I feel a big hand softly touching my waist and pull me back
until my back hit a hard chest, a protective one.

"You woke up angel." Smile again at the nick name.

"Angel?"

"You look like one, right now." I smile at his sweet comment.

"I bet you are hungry. Come..." Damon pull me towards the table for our dinner.

The food looks amazing and the taste is even more delicious

The food looks amazing and the taste is even more delicious. The moment is perfect. We eat while having a talk with him teasing me time to time turning me into a tomato.

Suddenly, a chef come out to serve our desert. I swear it's only us on the boat, where did these people come from?!

Damon place a black box with gold ribbon in front of me. I look at him with curious eyes. He hold both of my hand on the table and look into my eyes and send shivers to my body.

"Baby, you made me fall in love with you everyday. With you by myside, giving me support and love making me more of a wise and strong leader for our gang. Mfia Lord is stronger and has more influence than before and it is all because if you. You are a perfect support for a gang leader like me. My gang members respect you as an equal to me and thats has never happen before."

Is he going to propose? I think I'm panic now.

"Princess, don't be panic, this is not a marriage proposal yet, I will someday but today is something else. Princess, will you be the Donna of Mafia Lord, to stay by my side, to be my partner in crime and to rule this gang with me?"

I'm touched, even though its not a marriage prolosal but it is still an important prolosal. I never thought he  would ask because I never imagine this. Still, i could answer him in a breath without hesitation.

"Yes, I will Damon because I love you and Damon and your gang members are just adorable." Damon laugh and I don't know why.

"You are the only person ever, to call them adorable." I roll my eyes at his statement.

"Open the box princess." Damon told me.

I open the box slowly and find a gold dagger inside. Its just beautiful and perfect to me.

"Don't take it the wrong way. Its just for your safety. Easy to keep and easy to handle. I will teach you how to use it latet. I know you master in self defense, its just an additional weapon for you."

I hug him and I don't know why my tears start to fall.

"Don't cry baby. I don't like seeing you cry. Thank you baby for being here. "

************************************

Sorry for the late update. I'm busy for the opening of my new shop. I will try to update everyday.