16

Author

V is at Alexander's office because Alexander ask some help to check on partnership contract they receive from a new company who ask to partners with them. V suppose to do it at his own office but he is more comfortable to do it there.

Alex is currently not in the office when someone get inside.

"Who are you?" V ask the man.

"I'm waiting to meet with Alex Xanders. His secretary ask me to wait inside." A middle age man looking at V with lust eye and he didn't like it one bit.

V starts to feel uncomfortable, he walk out of the office to his own office. He feel like he knows that man, he thinks the old man look familiar. However the familiar feelings brought him back to the dark memories that he tried forget. The reason why he learn and master in self defense since young age.

The man made a quick phone call to someone.

"Hello... It's me!"

"What do you want? Better be good."

"Remember angel? Angel grown up! So beautiful and sinful in the same time." He said slowly afraid someone might listen to his conversation.

"Angel? Pretty boy angel?"

"I didn't even get the chance to meet him last time and you let him escape. His beauty better be true. Bring him to me ASAP and 5 million is yours, but remember, the longer you take, lesser money you have."

"Alright. I'll w....." the man suddenly hang up when Andre enter the room.

Andre didn't really like this person. He is known to run some shaddy business in the underworld but really good at keeping his name clean. When doing business he is always known to manipulate people for his own good.

VXanders is not just any company they will do a very detail background check up on that person before accepting any deal.

Andre know all of this because he is in charge to find out everything about their current and future partnership and he always work alongside Mafia Lord for intel on the underworld.

"Hai..I'm Andre Xanders, apologies on behalf of my brother, his meeting is extended and unable to meet you but he send me on his behalf as he don't want to miss the proposal Mr. Yong would like to offer."

Andre offer his hand as a formal greetings.

"You are too humble, I only have small proposal for your big company but I really have something for your hotel business to grow more."

Andre keep listening to Mr. Yong proposal and Andre feel disgusted by this old men but he keep listening and  act professional but still hoping the old man wull dissappear quickly.

Mr. Yong left after proposing his easy money making proposal and Andre only told him that Alexander will review the proposal and will contact him later.

Alexander return to his office with V hugging his arm because he said he miss Alex so much and he wants Alex to take him shopping and have ice cream like old times.

"Why are you trying to swipe clean Alex black credit card when you have Damon's?"

Andre question in a teasing manner.

"I never ask him to pay for me, not until we are married. I have my own money but today I want to feel like old times. Please please ... Pretty please?"

Andre smile at that, glad to see V unchanged behaviour towards his brothers.

Alex can't deny V's puppy eyes and give in since his work is done but ask Andre to take over for the rest of the day because Andrew is not in as well.

Alex tell V to wait for him inside the car because he need to talks to Andre for a while. V happily skip to the car and wait inside.

"What is Mr. Yong proposal?" Alex ask while cleaning up his desk getting ready to go.

"To simplified his 1 hour stupid proposal, its human trafficking. He propose for us to held an auction at our hotels and gain commission for every person sold. The authority won't suspect us because our business is always clean and the Xanders are well respected. He said its the door to enter the underworld and be more richer. I don't know from where did he get the idea that we are desperate for money."

Andre sigh and Andrew is shock.

"Throw away the proposal and I mean by throw is shredded the whole document, I don't want V to see them. I don't him to remember the past. I will call Mr. Yong and ask advise from Damon." Alex said while walking out the door.

"Alright. Have fun!"

Alex and V reach the mall, Damon's mall to be exact but V is oblivious about it.

They first enter the ice cream shop and V enjoy his childhood favourite flavor ice cream. Alex is grateful to have V is younger brother because for him V was never a problematic child or hard to handle. Always humble and respect others.

Next it's shopping time. V enter a few shop and always buy something and the driver need to hold the bag.

V is in Prada boutique looking at their latest edition handbag when he see one woman try to seduce Alex and of course V didn't like it one bit.

V walk closer to them to hear their conversation.

"I saw you with the crossdresser brat at the Gucci boutique now you are here at Prada. You must be rich. Why are you with him. That flat body brat don't have curvy body like me."

That bitch subtly push her breast to Alex's arm which triger V's rudeness. Alex didn't manage to say anything when V decide to talk.

"Excuse me bitch, move your sagging breast off his arm.. He is not interested with slut like you." Alex eyes widen and shake hia head. He knows that its Zizi influence.

"What do you say flat chest?"

"I said my BROTHER here is not interested with your saggy breast. At least my flat chest got money and I don't have to be slut just for Prada.

V laugh at the shocking face of the woman.

"And he is married to my sister in law with a nice beautiful breast and if youbtry to seduce my brother again I will slap your face with your own breast."

This time its Alex who surprised, he feel relief that the V voice was low so nobody else could here him.