29

Damon POV

We reach the hospital and V immediately been brought to the labour room. Everyone is here, the Xanders, my grandparents, his friends and to make the hospital full is a lot of my gang members are here. Most of them are on guards being protective of their Donna and the heir that will be born.

It is obvious that he is love by many and of course I love him the most. Waiting like this is a torture, minutes feels like hours and it doesn't help my anxiety.

"Lord Damon, please follow me."

A nurse come out and ask me to follow her. I just did as told and soon I found my self in a labour room with V on the bed sweating and crying. A nurse next to him trying to keep him dry and comfortable.

"Baby.....breath...."I hold his hand and I can feel the grip on my hand. It shows the level of pain he is in right now. He is trying to apply the breathing technique, he grit his teeth holding the pain.

Holding his hand, I realised how much he is in just to have a baby, my heir, my son. I don't want him to go through this pain again, not to mention the trouble for 9 months while carrying.

The sacrifice he is making for me, I will pay for it my whole life by making him the happiest human beinv ever live because for him it is worth it.

Our son is born after so much push, after non stop over flowing tears, with all his might, V gave birth to our son and his head went limp looking into nothing. I know he is tired.. Very very tired.

What I assume is a done process, when I thought his pain is finally over V is in pain again. I got panic and look at the doctor but she seems to expect it to happen then I heard.

"Okey....the second one is ready to see the world. This one should be easy. 1..2...3... PUSH!"

My eyes went wide. The second one she said? So... Twins? I am so lost at the thought.

I've been brought back to reality when again V squeezed my hand tight and after 2 times I heard another cry, there was 2 sound of crying baby and I don't even realise that I was also crying because this moments is too beautiful for me.

When I looked at V, he slowly closing his eyes.. He haven't meet the twin yet so why is he closing his eyes. I got into panic when I looked at his condition. He is obviously tired but also weak, very weak.

"Doc...." I call for the doctor while holding his hand.

"Don't worry, he is fine. I put him to sleep. He needs the energy for later. His condition is good, just weak. No worries."

I thanked the doctor and went to see my twins where the nurse is cleaning them and do a routine check up on them to make sure all the important organs are working well.

"Sir,  we will place the baby in the private nursery as you requested and feed them since the mother needs rest. You may come anytime to meet them." A middle age nurse told me while making sure the staffs nurse were doing their job perfectly.

"I understand, I will place 4 guards there to guard my babies." the nurse noded in understanding.

"We will clean Mr. Vante and push him to his personal ward shortly."

With that I walk out of the room and now I remember there were a lot of people outside waiting for the news.
They all look at me who still have my pale shock face.

I breathe in and out and walk towards the crowd.

"V is fine however the doctor put him to sleep because he is too weak."

"What? Why? Is he having problem while giving birth? When can we see him? " Zizi asked me

Alexander rub his wife's back to calm her down.

"I'm sure our baby is fine love." Alex said

"He is too weak and tired because he gave birth to my babies...?" I hope they got the hint.

Damon can see their eyes getting wider, worried face turn into shocking one, mouth started to gape open.

"BABIES!" They all said in unison. It is funny really to see that. They all very happy with my new edition, thats what I call my babies. The new edition of me, both of them are boy and I am so proud of them.

"You heard right."I said smiling proud.

"You keep to yourself knowing my baby was having twins?" Zizi have hands on his waist ready to smack me anytime.

"It's not me, Its your baby who keep it to himself. I just found out a while ago when the doctor tell him to push for the second time. Do you how lost I was in there?" I said but received a laugh from them instead.

"So, its fine for him to keep it from you but not me? So unfair..."

"All the love is for him so.. Deal with it." I just roll my eyes and take them to visit the babies since they don't want to disturb his rest.

All of them coos at the twins cuteness, some say they have V's eyes, some says they have my nose. I can see the love grow for the babies and the amount of people who is going to spoilt them so much and I have no objections on that. Ben is going to be a great big brother for the twins.

I feel now my life is complete.