7

No one POV

"Miss me much?"

V felt his pale white face heated by the way Damon's tease him because its true that he is missing Damon.

"You are so full of yourself. Luckily Ben wasn't like you." V bit his lips as if he knows that V was thinking about him before he called.

Hearing Damon manly laugh but still sweet in the same time. He is enjoying the moment.

"Well that's too bad because I miss you already."

V is all giddy inside, happy to hear such confession even though he don't know for sure if its real.

"owh.. Please.... You sweet talker. So.. Have you safely arrived?"

V lay down in his bed comfortably with a phone on his ear.

"Yes, I straight went to a meeting and just got back. Tomorrow is another deal."

"Have you eaten?"

"I just ordered room service, I'll eat after this. Thank you for asking and thank you again for taking care of Ben for me. For the first time I feel easy when I'm on business trip."

"Stop thanking me, I do it for my own selfishness."

"What do you mean?"

"It's because I love him that I agree. I wanted to spend time with baby."

Damon feel happy that he is sincere in loving Ben. He had been looking for a life partner that can love Ben unconditionally. Most of them do it for money and status but he didn't see that in V.

They have been talking until, dinner that Damon order arrived, they talk didn't last long but it is enjoyable for both of them.

V is able to see the charming side of  Damon and Damon find V way to sexy   and beautiful personality in him.

Both of them said good night to each other eventhough their hearts want to continue chatting till morning but both of them have responsibilities they need to fulfil the next day.

Damon is ready to dive into his dinner and get some sleep, its been a tiring day for him but George come in with a file and he knows its something urgent because he didn't wait until tomorrow.

"There's an intel about a certain group targeting to kidnap Ben to threaten you."

"Which group?"

"LEX."

Damon laugh at that because LEX is a small gangster group from downtown. He wonder how are they going to complete their mission when Ben is highly guarded and protected.

"I know what you were thinking but I'm afraid that they are used by a higher player."

"Its possible, order our men to take the whole group into our cell. Treat them nice and I hope the process next will be easy."

George node his head and make his way out.

Damon go through the file of the LEX gang to see a potential recruit. Thats how Damon expand his Mafia gang member, he didn't go and torture and kill to get what he wants.

To his own gang member, Damon is like a father taking care of his children because to Damon his men are his families.

In the underworld business you can't trust anybody except your own family and that's what Damon do, turning gang member and treat them like family.

When he is done with dinner, Damon get straight to bed.

***************'********************

V get up early to get ready for work with. Its easy to manage Ben which makes V loves him evenmore. He sure is spoil brat with his father but he is independent according to V.

V decide to grab breakfast on the way as its safe time and he will get extra sleep time.

V walk into the company building who manage his modelling career effortlessly elegent with Ben his side. 

Everytime he walks in peoples will look at the walking angel enjoying his beauty but today everyone wonders who is the boy holding hands with the famous top model V.

While waiting for V to finish Ben wait for V in his dressing room or once in a  while he will walk out to see his pretty aunty posing while a man taking picture.

Ben wonders if he can do the same so without asking he take out his tablet and open camera app before taking V pictures with.

He takes a few pictures of V posing in a sexy dress and happy with it because now he has a picture of V in his tablet.

Ben walks back inside the room and take a look at picture he snap and share the picture to his father on messenger app.

V done his work after 5 times changing outfit and quickly looking for Ben where he ask his makeup artist to look after Ben and telling everyone about Ben's present as his son so everyone will be alert of him.

"Baby, I'm sorry... You must be bored and tired waiting for aunty right. I'll get change and lets get our lunch okey" V ruffle Ben's hair walk away quickly not to make him wait longer.

***********************************
"George, update?" Damon and George are in a car on their way back to the hotel from a very bloody meeting.

"We have conquer most area of this state and make it clear to them that we are on top of the food chain. Second, the LEX gangs are already at our underground cell and treated properly. Third, Ben is with Ben at V's photoshoot the whole morning and just walk out for lunch. Fourth, I thinm Ben text you something, you should check it."

The last point is making him curious. It's a rare case for Ben to text him on messenger because he will usually just call Damon if anything.

Damon starts to think wrongly of V. If he tortured Ben or want to sell Ben or want to kidnap Ben because he come from the enemies side.

He quickly check his phone and V's picture modelling pop out. Well.... His nose almost bleed because of V sexiness. His long legs was just perfect for him. Damon can't take away his eyes on the screen.

"George, cancel everything tomorrow. Prepare the plane, we go home now."

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😘😘😘😘😘😘😘