20

Author POV

Damon and his 'Princess' spend the night on the cruise, always on hot make out session as the trip was toddler free. Both of them are enjoying their pre honeymoon according to V.

"Before we  go home, I want to take you somewhere." Damon told V while they are having their lunch and again V swear he did not know where the food come from.

"Where?" V ask with his hand is busy with the food. V is having 2 pieces of lamb grill with black paper sauce, for small body Damon wonder where did the food go?

"It's a surprise. You are my donna now so its time." V saw Damon smirk amd and his head start to imagine things.

"You are not taking me somewhere inside the forest to have a ritual of me becoming your donna where I have to cut my hand because you want me to make the seal by blood." V eyes widen believeing his own words and Damon finds hin adorable.

"Your imagination sure is wild, I think you watch to much TV." Damon said and V shrug.

"I never know, who knows? Maybe?"

"I am a Mafia not an indigenous Amazon people who live in a tribe to be doing all that. I'll make you sign a marriage certificate with a pen, then buy you a ring and have you marry me so you are tied to me forever."

Damon come back making V blush so red he keep looking down on his lap and Damon laugh at his shy reaction. Vante can be soft, tough, sassy and shy and Damon love all of it.

Their cruise stop at a jetty at an island. Its a small village on an island with a small population. Damon help V out from the cruise and they start walking hand in hand.

V didn't ask anything as he is mesmerise with the place. Damon just let him enjoy the scenery while he waive at the driver because they are going to walk.

Damon look..... No stare... He stare the whole time. He let V walk ahead of him and look at him make a stop at every stall they pass, greeting cute little kids who play around and treats them with ice cream. V took his time to enjoy the scenery when finally he turn around looking for Damon.

"Where are we? Why do you take me here? This place is beautiful! We should have brought Ben, he would love this!" V said in a happy tone.

"Ben always come here and you're right he like this place very much. You really are his mother." Damon chuckle and V roll his eyes.

They continue walking until the reach  a classic looking house, a mansion to be exact. V don't want to ask anymore even the curiousity hit him bad he knows Damon won't answer.

Damon knock on the and a maid open the door, Damon take V hands and pull him inside.

"Damon! I miss you child. How have you been dear?"

"I'm fine grandpa, you look handsome and well. I'm sure the maid will try to make a move on you!" Damon joke to his grandfather.

V now knows where he is. He  just stand at the back watch the warmth reunion.

"My baby is back!" An old lady come from upstairs and hug Damon while Damon do the same. She kiss his cheeck and saw v behind fidgeting.

"Is this him?" the old lady ask.

Damon just look at V and smile, V slowly walk forward and say his greetings he is surprised when suddenly he receives a hug but hug back happily.

Grandpa come forward and offer a handshake towarda V which he gladly receive.

"You are such a handsome young man. Where do you hide him all this while Damon?" Grandma is so haopy to finally meet Damon's chosen Donna.

"Baby, this the original King and Queen of Mafia Lord. Daniel and Diana Dakota."

"I'm so glad to finally meet you, I'm sorry I didn't bring any present with me because Damon only told me its a surprise." V said while his hand is holding grandma Diana's hand.

"Its okey darling, we are happy to finally meet you. Ben always told me about his new mommy which surprise us because no one has ever succeed in gaining the tittle. You must be special."

All of them have lunch together and continue the chat on the table. V feels very comfortable with them and happy to have them in his life.

Daniel and Diana immediately approve their relationship especially Diana because he can see the softness  and sincerity in V.

"Excuse me, I need to go to the toilet."
V said.

V left Damon with his grandparents at the living room. V return and see a cake with coffee on the table. He might get fat he thought.

"I only hear Damon call you princess, what is your real name darling."

All of them laugh when they realise that they have been talking this and that like a close family but haven't really introduce V's name properly.

"Grandma, grandpa, let me introduce to you Mafia Lord's Donna, the public always call him V but his real name is Vante Xanders. My soon to be wife."

V feel shy at the last sentence.

"V? like the model  V?" Diana confuse.

"I am the model V, grandma." V explain.

Suddenly Diana shouts surprising everybody and he suddenly get up to take the magazine from table where V appear on the cover page.

"Wow.. I didn't notice. You look more beautiful in real life." V blush at the compliment as grandma keep looking at the magazine back and forth.

"You are making the kid shy Diana." Grandpa said when he saw V turn into tomato again.

Damon laugh at the scene and V feel like he might punch him in the face.

"Do you understand the risk you're taking V?" Grandpa ask suddenly with a concern tone.

"Yes I do. Don't worrt, I will support Damon in any way and protect Ben with my all."

Daniel and Diana still look concern because V seems so delicate and fragile and Damon know what they are thinking, same as V.

Daniel and Diana are afraid if one day when things got hard and violence, V left Damon and Ben will be devastated.

"Trust me, Daniel Diana. I won't left Damon or Bem because I'm scared of a Mafia Life." V try to convince them and when Damon speaks finally both of them seems relax but still shocked and V chuckle at that.

"I know what you were thinking grandpa, grandma but please don't look at V as an innocent little bean. None of the Mafia Lord gang members are able to defeat him in a sparing and his martial arts are the same level as me so please. This little bean is actually something else. He can be sassy and violent when needed."