4

They head out from the toy shop after Damon paid a large amount of money for Ben's toy and all the toys will send home directly from the store.

Three of them made their way for meal and enters a fancy restaurant but its nothing new to V since he comes from a wealthy background too.

"Do you have reservation Sir?" The waitress ask while eyeing the fine man.

"Dominic Estavo." Don said without looking at her.

"This way please." She lead the way to their table. "You may press this button when you decide to order."

V notice how the waitress eyeing Damon as if he is meal and bending her body at every opportunity to show her cleavage but Dom just didn't notice nor did he care. V just hate bitch who will throw themselves to man for money.

After deciding their food Damon call the waitress to place their order.

"I'd like to have a spaghetti bolognese with apple juice please and carbonara with strawberry milkshake for the baby." V place order for himself and Ben without asking Damon on Ben's menu.

"What about you sir?" the waitress bend his body a little to show his body to Damon. V just roll his eyes.

"Steak with Orange juice."

"Anythi...."Before she could finish her sentence V cut her off.

"That's all thank you and please button your shirt. This is a fine dining restaurant not a strip club." Damon smirk at V's antiques. He knows and understands what is going on and the lady left smirking at V.

Ben is getting tired after all the toy shopping party. He is getting grumpy because sleepiness is getting to him. Before he could throw a tantrum V hold Ben on his lap with his face on his chest, he pat Ben's back slowly while swaying his body left to right slowly and in seconds Ben fall asleep.

Damon once again was blown away by V ability to tame Ben and has 100% control over him while Damon himself unable to control him that well especially the sleepy grumpy Ben.

"You can pass him to me. Ben is not very light." V nod and try to pass him to Damon but Ben start to cry and hold onto V's neck tightly.

"shh... Sh....sleep baby. I'm here."

V draw circle on his back which calm Ben  and he fall asleep again.

"It's okey. I can hold him." V assure Damon who look worried. His son is choosing this young men he just met over his own father.

"How old are you?" Damon curiosity got him.

"19" Damon eyes wide almost choke on his own saliva.

He stare at V trying to find the truth.

"what? Do I look like some 40 year old widow?"

"What?! No! Nothing. Sorry."

"What did you do? Still in university?"

"Yes I'm studying law also a model."

"Law and modeling doesn't seem to match each other. So.. Want to be a lawyer, prosecutor or policeman?" V just laugh at Damon typical guesses.

"I am building my career as a model. I  just happened to have interest in law. Thats it!" Damon find V to be an interesting young man.

"I am the face of Gucci and a few other international brand. I like modelling as a hobby, I like fashion as a hobby. Turn out I am good at it and it gives me good money so why not?"

"No wonder you look so familiar but I can't recall. I often see you in magazines and billboard but with a thick make up on your face." Damon laugh at his own joke.

V roll his his eyes but still smile at the jokes. He find himself comfortable around Damon.

"May I ask. Do you need that 2 bodyguards guarding outside and another 2 inside sitting over there?"

"You notice them? Wow! You are sharp!" V just shrug his shoulder.

"There are a lot you don't know about me."

The food arrive and another waiter serve the food. The waiter obviously checking V out and Damon notice his wild eyes. V didn't notice what is happening because he is busy waking Ben from his sleep.

"Baby... Baby... Your food is here. You love carbonara remember?" V try to sooth Ben because his sleep was disturb by kissing his face and whispered sweet word to him.

"Aren't you hungry baby?"

"Yesh...." Ben rub his sleepy eyes cutely. V is in awe of Ben adorableness.

"Baby ben, drink this first before you start eating." Damon watch how V without a hitch make Ben happy just by him being there and eating with him. The love that V has for him look so genuine right now.

He is afraid to admit that V is sincere in loving Ben because they just met. Someone as nice as him don't really exist right?

They eat their meal like a real family. Everyone presents in the restaurant can see that the 3 of them is a family.

Peoples are wondering the relationship between the famous business man and the popular model. They are having their meal comfortably without noticing their surroundings.

"V, you are here for a dress that you need for a dinner party right? How about we accompany you this time? If you don't mind of course." Damon is looking for an excuse to spent more time with V.

"Sure, no problem. I hope you guys will get ready to be boring."

"I can never be boring when with you." V feel something by the sentence but he put it away.

They head out from the restaurant and immediately surrounded by a lot of people. Ben get shocked by the so many people surrounded them with flash camera shoots their way.

V is quick to pick up Ben hide and his face and in the same time to help cool him down. Damon's guard help them from getting squash by peoples until the security come and ask everybody to leave and escort the couples to a  designer store for V dinner dress shopping.

To be continued...

If you are happy with my writing and love to reward me with some token appreciation please do so at Patreon page. Of course its not compulsory! Thanks for all the support!

https://www.patreon.com/join/9349268?