Chapter-1

Life has always been amazing for Jungkook, being the son of Korea's one of the top singers of the late '90s

     Life has always been amazing for Jungkook, being the son of Korea's one of the top singers of the late '90s. For him life was perfect, he had everything he wanted. He was the university's heartthrob, a perfect example of perfection. Muscular body toned abs, sharp jawline, and big doe eyes ( something else is also big, but we'll mention it later🤩😂).

     Every girl on campus drool over him whenever he passed by some girls intentionally throw themselves on him, showing their cleavages so that Jungkook would notice, but no, Jungkook wasn't that kind. He had his eyes set on one guy for more than four years. He was none other than another Heartthrob of the campus, Kim Taehyung.

     Yes, Kim Taehyung,  was the adopted son of Korea's business tycoon, Park Shin Jae

     Yes, Kim Taehyung,  was the adopted son of Korea's business tycoon, Park Shin Jae. Although he was adopted but Mr. Park raised him as his own son and Taehyung never let him down. He excelled in every aspect, wether it was study or business, family or love, he managed everything perfectly.  Mr. Park was proud of him and loved him from the core of his heart, more than his own biological son.

      Jungkook and Taehyung were the power couple of the campus. Many girls and even boys envied them, but they never cared about any of them. The love they held was beyond the world. Especially for Jungkook, he couldn't imagine his life without Taehyung. He loved him to death.

     "Hey babe," Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung on the cheeks.

    "Where have you been?" Tae asked, sipping his coffee. " I was looking for you for an hour," Tae pouted.

   " I had a basketball match, love," Jungkook said, pinching Taehyung cheeks. " I didn't forget about our date, let's go"

    " But where are we going," Tae asked taking the sip of his coffee as Jungkook pulled him from his seat, he swiftly picked up his bag and followed Jungkook.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook's pov.

        After spending a wonderful evening with the love of my I came back home, happy.

~ Life will be so perfect when we'll spend days and nights together.

     I smiled at my own thoughts as I entered the lawn, Dad was playing guitar while Mom and Dahyun my younger sister were fangirling over him. I smiled looking at them.

     " 1..2..3..4 Dad once more please," Dahyun chanted. I took the seat and stretch my shoulders.

    " You've already sung that song, try something else please," Mom argued.

     " Please stop with your singing dad, save some energy for your late night jamming," I said as he glared at me.

      "Fine," Dad said, sighing as he put his guitar aside.

     " I'm so tired, please make a cup of coffee for me, my pretty little sister," I said, pinching my sister's cheeks.

      " Owww, stop it please, It hurts," she whined, slapping my hand as I chuckled. She left stomping her feet as I giggled at her cuteness.

      " You could've asked the maid for the coffee, why bothering her,"  Mom said twisting my ear as I yelped in pain.

      " She makes the best coffee in the world, Mom. No one can beat her." I said, Mom and Dad, laughing.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    As Taehyung opened the door of his home, he could see that the only source of light was the candles that were illuminating the whole house. For a moment Taehyung got confused, but moving forward he saw someone standing near the stairs, lighting the candles which were placed on the stairs. As he came closer to the source of light, it was his younger brother.. Jimin.

    Jimin turned around, holding the candle like a slow-motion movie scene

    Jimin turned around, holding the candle like a slow-motion movie scene. He smiled fondly at Taehyung, while Tae looked at him still confused.

      " You literally scared me, Jiminie," Tae said, placing his hand on his heart. " What is all that for? Have you invited someone? Mom and Dad will kill you if they know about that."

      " No you dumbass, I haven't invite anyone," Jimin Said, holding the candle. " This is for mom and dad. Today is their anniversary, don't tell me you forgot,"

    " Ohh shit, how could I... Sorry, Jimin. I... I was a little busy today," Tae said as he regrets forgetting about their anniversary.

     " It's okay Dumbo, now go change your clothes,"

      " I am older than you, have some respect Jimin," Taehyung said folding his arm.

    " Ohh hello! You're only a year older and were almost the same height," Jimin said acting like a sassy aunty.

    " Height? Good one Jimin,"  Tae said, laughing sarcastically, " tell me another joke, please Jimin."

    " Shut up bitch, go to your room, or else I'll burn your cute face with the candle," Jimin grumbled, swaying the candle in front of Taehyung's face.

     " That was lame, Jimin," Tae said rolling his eyes as he carefully made his way upstairs, trying not to touch any candle.

   " Bitch," Jimin mumbled, scrunching his nose.

  🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸