Chapter-33

Jimin's pov.

            It's been ten days since I last saw them and three days since I sent him divorce. Divorcing him wasn't an easy decision to make, but I had no other choice. There wasn't any reason to stay and hold him as he belonged to someone else.not just someone else but my own brother. 

           My hands were shaking when I signed the divorce papers. Namjoon and Jin hyung asked me several time if really want to do all this, but with a heavy heart I signed them and a little hope of me and him being together.... died.

         For the first time, I didn't want to cage someone I loved, nor I had any reason to do so. Even if my heart will still belong to him but I can't deny the fact that his heart belongs to someone else. Not just someone else but my own brother.

        I pray and wish them to be happy and have a wonderful life, I don't know where this hard life will take me to, but want them to be happy with the bottom of my heart. Moving was never an easy choice, but I had to it for the fake others happiness.

       I sometimes wanted to be selfish and make them suffer, but I couldn't because on one side was my beloved brother and on other side was the only person I loved ever.

      Divorcing him wasn't only divorcing him, it simply I have to let go his adorable family also. All of them are very dear to me and my heart cries when I think of leaving them also. I think about will they react? Will they let me go easily or they search for and ask me to come back.

      Laying on the couch,I was thinking about all of this as changing the channels on TV randomly. I was killing my time because Namjoon and Jin hyung were out, probably on a date. How lucky they are.

         I suddenly jolted as a new caught my attention, making me sit on my position. My heartbeat fastened as I saw Mr. Jeon's face on TV. But as soon as I read heard the words telling about famous singer Jeon Jong Ki's son getting in to a terrible car crash, my heart stopped again.

          " Jungkook," I mumbled, as I couldn't believe what I heard. My eyes glossy as I search for my phone, switching it on with shaking hands instantly dialed Mr. Jeon's number. But to my bad luck, it was out of reach.

           I sat there lifeless as my senses were going numb. I badly wanted to see him, my heart was yearning for him. I just wanted to see him once and make sure he was okay. Nothing can go wrong with him.

         I know I shouldn't be caring for him, but this is how God made me. He made to love him even if he was the cause of my misery. My heart clenching while thinking he was in pain.

         He was supposed to be happy, he was supposed to live a blissful life with Taehyung. How could this happen to him. I wish all of it is just a dream.

       Without any further due, I quickly picked up my phone and wallet and ran out of the tears, wiping my tears again and again to be replaced with new ones.

     " He'll be okay... He'll be fine. Nothing can happen to him," I reassured my self.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    Hobi's pov.

          " Jungkook got into a serious accident," I told Taehyung, who was busy turning pages of his office file.

         " I know," he said, his voice cold, making me look at him. I didn't know the reason behind his coldness, he was supposed to be worried.

          " Do you wanna go and see him?" I asked curiously as he gave a sharp eyed look. He looked irritated.

          " No I don't." He spat, making me more confused, " I don't care if he dies. I got a call from Dad, he told me about him and asked me to come to the hospital but I refused saying I have to some work. So don't worry," he cleared, his voice monotone.