Chapter-3

Jungkook's pov.

            I entered the class late as usual. The teacher was already halfway through his lecture. Everyone looked at me and gave me a bored like as they were used to this. I ignored them and saw Taehyung already sitting on the corner seat, giving me a cute smile as he noticed me. I was about to go to him but the teacher suddenly stopped me.

~ not again please I rolled my eyes.

           " As usual, late," the Teacher ( Mr. Chen) said turning to me as he adjusted his glasses, " How long it is going to go like this?"

           " It depends on my Dad," I said looking a bit annoyed as everyone looked at me.

            "What do you mean?" He asked, holding the book on his chest.

            " I mean Sir," I inhaled sharp breathing, asking myself to have patience. " If I go to sleep early on time, I would sleep early  and wake up early and come to class early." Everyone looked at me, confused, including Taehyung.

            " Why's that? Why your dad doesn't let you sleep early?" Mr. Chen asked.

             " Late night jamming Sir, he does jamming all night and listens to loud music," I said everyone laughed as they remembered that I am the son of a singer.

~ Why does it sound like a curse. L.O.L

             " Well, in that case, I would have to talk to him." He said

            " Sure Sir," I said and looked at the board, Mr. Chen was teaching a very simple question, not that simple for everyone, but me. " Can I solve that question?" I asked pointing at the board.

           " Sure, go on," He said handing me the marker. I quickly solved the question and gave the marker back to the teacher with a smug smile.

            I could see many girls drooling over me as I winked at them and took my seat next to Taehyung. He pinched my shoulder and I  gasped, not asking the reason why he did so because l already knew.

           " Are you jealous?" I asked poking his cheeks as he pouted.

            "Why did you do that? I don't like it when you give them attention." He said, pouting. " I want it all for myself,"

             " I'm all yours babe," I said, bringing my lip closer to his but he quickly put his hand on my lips stopping me from going further.

           " We are in class, Jungkookie," he said and I smiled as I kissed his palm. " You have to wait,"

            " How much? I already waited for four years, I can't wait anymore." I said pouting as he smiled.

             " Just a little more, until we get married."  He said as brought his hand to my cheek and pinched it.

            " When are you going to talk to your father, Taehyungie? I can't wait anymore, the university is ending just in 1 month and I am desperate to have you all for myself." I said but his smile quickly flattered as I talked about his parents.

            " Soon, I'll talk to them soon. I promise," He said giving me a weak smile as I held his hand.  I don't know what's the matter but something was definitely wrong, I chose to shrug it off as didn't want his mood to be ruined.