Chapter-13

Jungkook's pov.

               It's been an hour since Taehyung's family left our house. Hoseok hyung and I will be taking Jimin and Taehyung shopping, like a double date. The only difference is, I'll be with Jimin and Hoseok with Taehyung. I wish things could get opposite.

               I was laying on my bed, and for the very first time, I was thinking about Jimin instead of Taehyung. My chest still burnt thinking about Taehyung but Jimin... I felt bad for him. I felt guilty for giving him hope by kissing him.

               I don't know what took over me, but for some time it felt like he was casting a spell when I was staring at his moving plump lips. The desire of tasting them built in me, which I tried to control, but I couldn't.  Kissing him felt ....... different, it's not like I haven't kissed before but it was four years back, before Taehyung.  Those relationships weren't serious, but now... I kissed the one whom I was marrying, just for sake of revenge.

      .       I already sensed jimin's feelings for me, it would be easy for me to target Taehyung in that way. But at the same time, my inner self told me not to hurt his feeling.

       .      Though I didn't love him, I never would. But I still felt bad for using him because he looked so innocent. I mentally cursed Taehyung to make me do such things. He has to have a taste of his own medicine. From now on... I am going to try not to give Jimin any hopes in any way.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

      Jimin's pov.

               " Taehyung!" I said, hitting him playfully as he was making coffee for himself. " I have something very freaking important to tell you,"

                " Stop hitting me idiot, it's hot." he scoffed, putting his mug on the shelf, " tell me what's so important,"

                 " I... Actually...," I started, but couldn't come up with words, I felt flustered, " you know when me and Jungkook,"

               " You and Jungkook what?" Tae said frantically, looking at me with wide eyes.

              "It's not what you're thinking Dumbo," I replied as his brows relaxed a bit, " we... Actually... he kissed me," I quickly said and closed my eyes.

              But as soon as I opened my I could see Taehyung with a shocked expression. I got so much confused and embarrassed as a tear rolled out of his eyes. I was about to ask him what's wrong, but he ran out of the kitchen hurriedly, leaving his mug of coffee behind.

~ Is he... Is he feeling disgusted by me?

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Taehyung's pov.

               Jimin's words stabbed deep in my heart, I quickly left him as I didn't want him to see me crying and get the wrong idea. I entered my room and quickly locked it behind. Pulling the phone out of my pocket as I dialed Jungkook's number.

              " Pick up the fucking phone," I muttered desperately biting my nails.

                 I was feeling suffocated, first for being replaced and second for the fear of him using Jimin. I didn't expect Jungkook would go this far. I knew he was just doing it to use him against me, but still... I felt another pain, the pain of being jealous and the worst part is, I  was feeling jealous of my brother. He was all mine... I was supposed to be one with him, I was supposed to kiss him. God knows how much I was waiting for it to happen but... I've been left behind. I lost him... I lost my love.