Final Chapter

Jimin's pov.

        " Right after our date end,"

            It felt like my world crashed instantly. He wasn't supposed to leave, he wasn't.  It wasn't the end that I pictured. Though we were separating our ways but atleast I was at peace that he'll be around.

          I thought my some day, sometimes we'll cross our ways and smile at eachother, remembering our happy moments. May be I could get a chance to talk to him and know he is doing fine and happy in his life without me... But no. He was leaving, even before I leave.

       " You.. you are not serious. Right? I asked him, my voice was shaky and desperate to know that he lying.

      " I am.. serious." His voice was low, controling his tears to stay in his eyes, just like me.

      " You can't leave. You can't." I said, my pitch was high as I couldn't control the urge to cry. " I was supposed to leave.. not you. Can't run away like that. You are coward." I blamed him as I couldn't come up with a good reason to make him stay.

       " I am not running away, Jimin." He said, voice shaky, shaking my heart along. " I just.. I just can't see you leaving and I am not in the position to make you stay."

~ make me stay... Please.

       I desperately wanted to say him that but I couldn't. I was the one backing out, but now... I was regretted my decision. I never thought it will effect me like that but his love was stronger than my decision.

        " But you atleast stay. I mean leaving like that is not a good choice to make. What about you family? You can't leave them like that," I tried to reason, my were pleading and full of hope that he'll understand.

       " It is better to leave, rather than staying there and telling them the reason why you left. I can't... I can't face them either." He replied, making me lose all my hopes.

      " Look.. you don't have to say anything to them. I'll take the blame. I'll say I was the one who didn't want that marriage to work. I'll take it.. but please stay." I was pleading and tears were constantly leaving my eyes.

       My fate brought me where I never imagined. I fell in love with him,I still loved him even though he broke he my heart. I know he loves me as well. I wanted to make things work between us but I can't let the fear of being abandoned go. But watching him leaving was tearing me apart.

      " Calm down, Jimin," he said hugging me, as I was breaking down, " I can't tell, how much hard it was for me take this decision but I hope you'll understand that watching you leave is the thing I can't do. I tried so much to convince myself but I couldn't. I couldn't imagine myself without you. Leaving this country is just a way to cop with myself."

     " No.. no," I whinned as I hugged him more tightly.

     " I know it gonna be hard for both of us," he calmly said, gently rubbing my back, " but I want you to move on. I want you to live your life to fullest. Do everything you want but please... don't forget that someone, somewhere still loves you."

       Yes he loves me, he really do. His words were stabbing deep in my heart. But may be he was right, I was no one to make him stay. If I can make my choice, he can make his too.

       I was the one who forgave him, I was the one who didn't want stay and I am also the one who still love him, but I am not the one who can make him stay.

     " Promise me you'll come back, not for me.. but your family," I mumbled as my tears were soaking in his shirt. " And promise me you won't forget me either," I whispered the last sentence, breaking the hug I looked into his red puffy eyes.