Chapter-31

Jungkook's pov.

             As soon as Jimin left, I felt my body going numb and my head started pounding. I want tell him that, how much hard I fell for him, I was so ashamed and disgusted by my own self that I chose not to defend myself, neither I was in the position to do so nor he gonna believe me.

            Loving him was never in my to do list, yet I  fell for him, and this more harder. When Taehyung left, I never wanted to go after him and beg him to come back to, but Jimin..... I was feeling like dying. I was shivering, thinking that I have to spend life without him for now. All because of my own so called hatred.

I ruined everything.

             I sat on the couch, lifeless, as tears were constantly brimming out of my eyes. I never cried, not even when Taehyung left. But seeing him going, made my heart shattering in so many pieces. I was feeling helpless. I was hopelessly in love with him.

            How am I gonna spend my life from now on? He won't be there with him full of life chuckling and giggling. You'll never how much I tried to deny, but he attracted me in very unexpected way. He challenged me, and annoyed me, he was like addiction and I don't know am I going to survive.

            Yes, Park Jimin. I love you. I love so damn much that I won't be able to love someone again.

            You took a part of me when you left....you took my heart with you. And a person without a heart is nothing but a living statue.

          " What are these tears for? Aren't you happy? You're free now." Hobi hyung finally spoke, shooting a death glare at me. " You want Taehyung now? Huh?"

          " Please don't leave me." Taehyung mumbled, holding Hobi hyung's hand, " I don't... I don't love him. I don't want you to leave me for him," he pleaded.

         " Can't you see? Your love is crying for you and you are backing out. This not how love works, Tae," he sarcastically replied making us both look down in shame.

        " I don't love him," I mumbled, my voice monotone as I wiped my tears.

         Now was the time save Taehyung's marriage, mine was already ruined all because of me, this was the least I could right and save dignity.

        " Then what is all this melodrama for? Don't you want him back?" He sarcastically laughed, " aren't you happy now?"

        " I never wanted him back hyung. Even if was planning to leave Jimin, but my plan was never to have him back. I just... I just wanted to ruin him for breaking my heart," I confessed as he looked at me quite shocked, Taehyung's head still hanging low. " But fate wasn't with me and I fell in love with..... Jimin," my voice low from guilt.

          " You What?" He asked, as he was a bit shocked.

         " Yeah," I sighed, looking in his eyes, "  I love him, with all my heart. Please don't leave him, he might have lied to you several times, but it was all because I threatened him, he never cheated on you.. I am the wrong one here." I confessed, as he looked Taehyung, his expressions still shocked.

        " You'll rot in hell for doing all this to us," he hissed, grabbing  Taehyung wrist, making him follow him as left the room.

I was left empty handed.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

     Jimin's pov.