Chapter-5

Taehyung's pov.

I still couldn't get over what I heard last night, I spent the whole night thinking and crying. I wanted to tell my Dad about the Jungkook but I couldn't because the love I hold for my dad is far more than the love I had for Jungkook. He raised me, an orphan who was desperate to have family, who was desperate to have a normal life like any other kid. My Dad held my hand when I needed him the most. He showered me with all his love and wealth. He raised me well, far more than deserved. So, it was my time to pay him back.

' I'll marry him,' I said to him last night, gathering all my courage. It is never easy to let go of your love. But I had to, I had to let go of Jungkook. For sake of my family's happiness.

I got up from bed and went bathroom to wash up. Once I was done I made my way to Jimin's room to see if he was up or still sleeping. As expected, he was sitting in his bed, holding his bed.

" Come downstairs, I'll make you a hangover soup (this is what it is called, right?)," I said, pushing the blanket off him as he scoffed.

" What happened last night?" He asked, massaging his head.

" You were pregnant last night," I said rolling my eyes.

" What the fuck are you saying? Are you nuts? How can a man get pregnant? Dumbass," He retorted and looked at me as I was the dumbest person on Earth.

" I should've made a video of you yesterday, or at least recorded your voice. When you were whining about being pregnant," I replied.

"WHAAAAT," he gasped cupping his mouth, " Did I ... Did I really say that? I shouldn't have a drink that much," he mumbled the last sentence.

" Yeah, right," I said, giving him a look. " Now get ready, we have to go to lunch this afternoon."

"What lunch? With whom?" He asked.

" With my in-laws," I said, gulping as I tried to choke my years, which were ready to come out of my eyes.

" What the fuck are you saying? Last time I checked, you were single as fuck." He said, not really paying attention.

" Mr. Jung's son sent proposal and Dad accepted it," I said in a monotone, trying my level best not to cry in front of him.

" ARE YOU SERIOUS???" he yelled in excitement as he clapped his hands. " You're finally getting married, my brother. FINALLLYYYY! I will not die single," Jimin said wiping his fake tears. I couldn't control it anymore I started crying as I hugged him and he stopped.

" Hey! Hey!" He said pushing me as he tried to look at me. " Look at me, Tae. Are you not happy?? Please tell me. Will talk to Dad," he said, voice soft.

" N-No no, I am h-happy," I said, sobbing as I put my head on Jimin's shoulder. " I am just overwhelmed, and a bit sad because I don't want to leave you guys."

" Who said you're leaving us? You can visit us whenever you want, okay?" He said caressing my head and I nodded. " I trust Dad, he will never make any bad decision for you. He loves you so much, more than me. You know, right?" He asked and I instantly nodded. " Now stop with this crying shit and stop making me emotional. Go, get ready and let me get ready as well,"

Jimin went to the washroom and I sat there aimlessly, thinking about what am I gonna say to Jungkook. I really didn't want to break his heart but I couldn't fight my fate. Yes, this is all destined. We were fated to be apart. We didn't belong to each other. We weren't...... meant to be.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jimin's pov.

" Ohh, come on Tae," I said looking at Taehyung, who was sitting in the same dress in which I left him. " You can't meet your in-laws like that."