Chapter-16

Author's pov.

Jungkook couldn't believe, Jimin's simple touch set the fire inside him. He wasn't an easy target, but Jimin managed to provoke the hungry alpha inside him. He could feel the lust and eagerness to have him by hovering over him. His mind stopped thinking, what was wrong and what was right. He just wanted to have a taste of him...... again.

" Now I'll show you, how it is played," Jungkook said, nibbling his ear as Jimin grasped his shoulder, nails digging in his skin. Jungkook placed a sloppy kiss on his neck before sucking it, bruising his milky skin. " Aren't you enjoying, Jimin?" Jungkook whispered, lips touching his neck, as Jimin let out a sharp breath.

" Jungkook!" Jimin moaned out loud. Jungkook started placing soft kisses on his neck, then his shoulder. Jimin's heart pounded as his knees got weaker.

" You smell so nice," Jungkook said, voice hoarse as he sniffed Jimin's collarbone, making him flinch. Jimin moved to and fro, feeling uncomfortable but incredibly good as his bulge started growing.

" Fuck," Jungkook hissed as jimin's ass rubbed across his erection. He harshly grabbed jimin by his hair and connected their lips.

As soon as their lips met, it felt as if time has stopped, as they sat in the car glued to each other. It felt like nobody existed in this world except them.

Jimin's whole body tingled as Jungkook brought his hands under his shirt, massaging his torso as he continued to kiss him, passionately and rough. Their tongues doing push and pull for dominance. Jimin sighed heavily, opening his mouth as he was becoming breathless, Jungkook took the opportunity and inserted his tongue in jimin's mouth, on which he gasped.

For Jungkook, what he was having right now was wrong, yet so right. His mind and heart were refusing to cooperate, only he could see for now was the boy sitting on him, kissing him as his life depends on it.

Jimin sucked his tongue, making Jungkook groan as his painfully erect member started staining his pants. He stopped moving as he didn't know what to do next, not wanting to go any further, thinking it isn't the right place and neither the time is right.

As soon as Jungkook stopped moving, Jimin quickly parted their lips. Breathing heavily as he looked at Jungkook, pecking his lips again, smiling. Jimin felt...... complete.

On the other hand, a war started in Jungkook's mind. What he had with Jimin was overwhelming for him, he never felt this way. But when the reality hit him, he regretted it. He regretted not controlling himself when he already promised himself that he won't touch Jimin again. He felt..... ashamed.

They both stayed in the same position, settling their problems ( ykwim😉) down, as Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. The silence between them wasn't awkward, at least for Jimin.

" I am sorry," Jungkook mumbled, making Jimin lift his head and looked at him as he looked out of the window.

" What are you sorry for?" Jimin asked, a little confusion in his eyes. " I liked the way you touched me," he muttered caressing Jungkook's face.

" I still am sorry," Jungkook continued, not daring to look in Jimin's eyes, " We- we shouldn't have gone this far,"

~ Ouch! Jimin felt a crack in his heart.