Chapter-42

Jungkook's pov.

                  "There is no point of staying...."

      His words were boring holes inside my heart. I never thought things will turn this way. But I promised myself, if he wants to leave,I won't stop him. Though I would be difficult for me but it is his choice and his life. I'll respect his decision and support him in every possible way.

Love isn't caging someone, it is the name of setting free. It took time  for me to realise but I finally understood. It gonna hurt a little.. not just a little but.... I hope he'll be happy with out.

             " I... I won't stop you." I lowly replied, as it took me so much courage to say these word, but I had to, " I know I messed up. I tried to make things better. But I couldn't." I said, making him look at me. I smiled.

             " You really don't have any issue?" He asked me, his eyes filled with disbelief.

             " No.." I smiled again, grabbing his hand, " letting you go won't be easy for me but making you stay and watching you suffer will be more difficult for me."

           " Thank.. thank you for making making it easier for me." He mumbled, as he rubbed his fingers on my hand. I looked at him as his face was telling me a different story. But I decided to not to question it anymore.

          " Letting you go won't be easy for me, but if it's your happiness.. I'll everything to make you happy." I assured him as I didn't want him to misunderstand my act, " I love you and I'll always do. I just want you to be happy again, like you were before meeting me. If I have to sacrifice my love for this... I'll do it. So... No need to stay until I recover... You can leave anytime you want.." I said those word with a happy heart, a fake smile plastered on my face as I didn't want him to see me breaking down.

           " No... No.. I'll stay.. I'll stay until you fully recover. I'll fulfill my promise.." he said, his tone desperate. I smiled and nodded.

          Few hours back, I was wishing not to recover soon, but now.. I really wanted to recover because the more he'll spend time with the it will be difficult for me to make him life.

         I don't know what I'll do with my life without him. May be I'll join Mom's business, maybe leave this country. But I can surely say one thing.. he will always be with me.. in my memories.

        And Jimin.. he might marry someone.. again. And get the happiness he deserves. I just hope he won't forget me. I just hope he will remember me. I know I couldn't give him the happiness he deserved but still... A part of me still wants him to remember me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

     Taehyung's pov.

             " What are you doing?" It was the first question Hoseok asked me as soon as he entered the room.

            " Packing my things..." I replied, putting the last piece of my clothes in suitcase, zipping it afterwards as I looked at him.

            " I can see that.." he coldly replied, loosening his tie, " but why? Are you going somewhere?" He asked again.

            " Yeah.." I shortly replied as I couldn't manage to tell him the whole thing.

            " Can I ask where?" again is tone was cold which made my heart drop even more. " And you didn't bother to ask me once, huh?" He said, a bit irritated.