Chapter-23

Jungkook pov.

           " Jimin you're staring," I said as I caught him staring at me and I was feeling a bit.... uncomfortable.

            Ever since the event ended, Jimin never left my side. He was attached to me like a magnetic. I tried to shrug  him off but only met with his glaring eyes. And here we were, in our bedroom. Jimin sitting on the couch as I was awkwardly loosening my tie *sighs*.

            " So? Do you have a problem? Ain't I allowed to gawk at my own freaking husband," he smugly said, wiggling his brows like some badass bitch. " Oh, did I tell you?" He asked standing up from the couch.

            " What?" I asked, looking disinterested as he marched towards me. Confusing me as he stood in front of me, just few inches apart. Shifting his weight on his toes as he lift himself to reach my height. Cute though.

             " you were looking SOOOOOO..." He said near my ear as his hot breathing brushed pass my ear, " breathtaking," he whispered the last part, making me all embarrassed and.... flustered.

               " Yeah, thanks. Whatever." I said, shrugging it off as  compliment coming from him made me blush. I wasn't kinda used to of the compliments like these. I thought I just looked.... Okay.

             (Only okay? No babe

             (Only okay? No babe.😻)

               "You cute when you are all flustered," He said, giggling as his eyes turned in to crescents. " By the way, you didn't even bothered to complement me," he said, suddenly stopped laughing as he pouted. I was trying to suppress my smile at his cuteness but couldn't.

              " You looked....." I stated but stopped in middle of sentence as he looked at me like a puppy asking for food, " beautiful," I said as he blushed.

               " Only beautiful?" He asked as he hugged me. He radiated throughout my body due to his sudden contact as I took a deep breath.

             " And..." I started but words didn't come out as I found myself struggling not to melt in any way.

              " And?" He asked seductively , rubbing my back as he buried his nose burried on my chest. Sending shiver down my spine as it hit me to what he was exactly trying to do.

            " And sexy..." I confessed as I couldn't control the urge of not to say anything welcoming to him. I said the truth, I wasn't lying this time. The time I saw him running towards me, he looked... Ethereal. He looked sexy, captivating and cute at the same. I chose me not to compliment him as I didn't want to give him hopes, but.... He has his own ways.