Chapter-20

Jungkook's pov.

                What you all thought when I said about choosing a happy life? Did you think about Taehyung? Nah! Choosing him now would be a life full of regrets only.  He chose to leave me and break me, now was the time to leave him hanging and take my revenge.

             I couldn't tell if my life with Jimin will be full of happiness but I could surely say, it won't be full of regrets. But my only concern was, me going building this relationship on pillars of lies. I was marrying him just to take revenge.

            Leaving Taehyung on a point like this is enough of a punishment for him. Now I could think of starting a normal happy life with Jimin. All I had to do is telling him the truth.

               I thought, standing on my balcony as I waited for Taehyung to call me and beg me to come so that I could laugh at him. But it was already 9 pm and I didn't receive any call or text from Taehyung. I decided to call him. But there was no answer.

               My mind started ticking as to what are the possibilities of his silence. I called him again, but there was still no answer. After a minute or two, I received a text, instead.

     Cheater

     Forgive me, Jungkookie,
     I don't have enough balls to hurt my family.
    I can't stand betraying them. I can't see them being hurt.
    I chose to hurt you once again. You have the right to kill me for this.
    Please be good to Jimin, please.

       " Arghhhh," I growled, throwing my phone harshly on the bed as I read the message. " I WAS SUPPOSED TO BETRAY YOU THIS TIME. BUT YOU BETRAYED ME AGAIN, KIM TAEHYUNG." I shouted, not caring if anyone would listen.

       " Pick up the phone, damn it," I growled as I harshly picked the phone and dialed his number. He didn't answer. " Coward, bastard," I yelled, fuming at my defeat.

        " I chose not to hurt your brother, Kim Fucking Taehyung," I grumbled as I punched the mirror of my dresser, " but you are making me do what I don't want to." I hissed, my knuckles started bleeding as I saw my reflection through broken pieces of mirror.

         " Your family is so important to you, right? Specially Jimin, I'll make sure to make his life a living hell," I gritted my teeth, my head pounded due to anger as blood dripped from my hand on the floor.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    *Night before the wedding*

      Jimin's pov.

                 " Please, let's go, Tae," I whined as I tried to drag him out of the bed to go clubbing with me. Like a bachelor party, you know. But this lazy bitch wasn't cooperating.

                 " No, Jimin,"  he said, shifting on the other side of the bed so that I won't be able to reach him. " It's already so late and we have to get up early. I don't want to attend my wedding with dark circles and yawning."

                 " Two hours won't do any difference," I said, jumping on him,  pulling his blanket as he resisted. " Just a few drinks and we'll come back. This is our last bachelor's party Taehyung. We won't be single anymore," I whined as I tried to convince him.

               " You want to attend your wedding being pregnant? No Jimin, we can't afford that." I faked concern as I rolled my eyes.

               " You are coming or not?" I asked, my voice stern as I glared at him. Threatening him. He looked like he got scared and then.

       A straight, " No," he replied as I continued glaring at him.

        " Please, Taehyung. Pretty please," I suddenly started whining, giving him puppy eyes as he chuckled.

         " Okay Drama Queen," he said, standing up from his bed, making his way to his closet as he took out fresh clothes. " Only because tomorrow is our wedding. But no drinking. Is that okay?" He asked as I nodded.

     *At the club*

                   I drank a lot, not caring about tomorrow. I just wanted to live these moments to the fullest, without any care. I wanted to feel free as from tomorrow I was going to belong to someone else. So, I didn't listen to Taeshit. I don't know where he is, I don't care either because I was feeling dizzy and my head pounded.

               I was moving my body with the beat of music on the dance floor, not caring about the world. I suddenly felt someone grabbed my waist from behind, stopping me from jumping. I quickly turned myself to see, who was it.

               " Oh... Kookie" I slurred as I saw my husband standing in front of me. " Aren't you supposed to be sleeping by now, bad boy," I said, swaying my fingers in front of him as I was seeing two, no three, no... four Jungkooks.

              " Same goes to you, Jimin. What are you doing here?" He asked, voice stern as he looked at me with piercing eyes.

              " Can't you see? I am enjoying my bachelor's life. I will no longer be bachelor by tomorrow." I snorted, swaying as I couldn't maintain my balance.

               " I see," he said, grabbing my ass as I put my arms around his neck. He stared at me but I couldn't focus because my mind was hazy.

               " I see," I mimicked, laughing sheepishly as his eyes were getting darker and darker. He wasn't even returning the smile. " Grumpy old grandpa, " I snorted.

                " You came alone? Or someone's with you?" He asked, completely ignoring my comment.

~ Mean.

                 " I am all alone," I said, trying to make my voice husky as I closed the distance between us.  " Take me wherever you want. I am all yours," I slurred as I wasn't registering my own words.

                 " You are drunk, Jimin," he said, holding my waist as he walked me outside. " I am driving you home," he said in a monotone.

                  "You should thank God I am not pregnant and only drunk." I blabbered, my eyes half-closed, almost passing out. " Last time I drank, I got pregnant," I mumbled, laughing as he picked me up bridal style.

                  " You are crazy," he said, looking in my eyes as I was blinking continuously.

                    " Yeah, crazy in your love," I murmured, closing the distance between us, as I quickly pecked his lips. I opened my eyes to meet his same dark eyes, " I love you, Kookie." I mumbled before my vision went blank and I passed out.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

    Double update, because I was feeling a little lonely

    Double update, because I was feeling a little lonely. 😶❤️

-Borahae💜