1. Average

For you, at least it was just an average day. You woke up, dragged yourself out of bed, and to school just minutes before the bell. The whole day was a meaningless blur as you sat through class after class with your head in the clouds until one of your friends called your name.

"So (Name), why have you been spacing out all day? Is it because of a boy?" she asked.

Your face grew warm, "Obviously not, dude, I can't remember the last time I even crushed on anyone, holy fuck..."

She giggled before turning back to talk to another friend. You looked around the room, casually glancing at the clock ticking closer and closer to the end of school. 

I can't wait to be out of school, so I can get back to what I'm good at, procrastination through the process of watching anime.

After taking the long bus ride home, you entered your kitchen and pulled out a snack. Sitting at the table, you pulled out your phone and began to scroll through your notifications, until you saw a text from a friend.

Rat 🥵: yo wanna rebinge MHA bc its not like we have something else to do lol

Rat 🥵: also im trying to get out of doing literally anything today so say yes pls pls pls

Ugh fine ft me bro : You

Rat 🥵: kk

Rat 🥵 is calling.......

You picked up the phone, looking at your friend's flushed face. "You okay there," you asked as your friend's breathing slowed back to normal.

"Of course, just looking at a real cutie that's all," she smiled. "Also I might've run home so....."

"And you didn't happen to stop at the bakery? You didn't happen to walk into any stores?"

"Alright I'll admit it, I might've talked to that one girl at the bakery, but she is honestly a dream come true and I want to bake bread together and live as cottagecore gays in a meadow."

"I mean if that's your cup of tea," You said. "Also that girl is the farthest thing from cottagecore that I can think of, she's literally into rock music and she doesn't even bake, she's just a cashier."

You heard your friend pause and then sigh. "A girl can dream (Name), a girl can dream."

You pinched the bridge of your nose. 

This dumbass will be the death of me.

"So, do you want to watch Boku no Hero Academia again? Or are we going to actually start other shows? I'm chill with whatever but honestly, I've wanted to watch Cowboy Bebop."

"Nope, MHA for the win." your friend grinned.

You pulled up your bookmarked tab and rolled your eyes. "I swear I will leave this call if you fall asleep this time."

Your friend frowned. "Dude what? That was one time!"

"Yes, one time too many, bubs."

You started the first episode from the beginning and curled up on your bed in a makeshift blanket fort. 

The two of you watched the opening arc of the anime.

"Wow, I would totally smack him for that. We do not approve of pushing Deku to commit death..... Bad Kacchan bad." You grimaced.

"He's hot though. I would give anything to be in that world holy shit."

"Really dude? You would definitely get killed immediately. Even without the League of Villains. That world is dangerous," You said. "However, I am so mentally unstable, I should definitely be in the show. I would literally be perfect cannon fodder... A human shield. That'd probably be my quirk."