[ten]

"ONE MORE!"

Akaashi tossed to Bokuto again before the top four spiker slammed the ball down. Tsukishima landed on the ground, exhausted.

"Yes!" Bokuto cheered.

"You just beat all of one blocker," Akaashi told Bokuto with a bored look.

"Shut up!"

"So, how about two then?" Kuroo stepped in with a smirk on his face.

[y/n] mentally rolled his eyes. "Three. Not two."

Behind them, Lev lay on the ground, exhausted to the point where he couldn't stand up anymore. Earlier on, [y/n] had helped Kuroo trained Lev in receiving. [y/n] was supposed to continue teaching Lev...

But it seems like Lev can't move anymore.

"Your receives are getting better, Lev," [y/n] told the Russian giant. "Take a rest, we will resume practice later."

"More practice...?" He heard Lev sighed behind him. [y/n] ignored the boy and turned back to the group.

The three stood in a line, with Tsukishima and [y/n] at the sides and Kuroo in the middle. "Four-eyes, make sure to keep that straight in check!" Kuroo whispered to Tsukishima as Akaashi tossed the ball to Bokuto.

Bokuto jumped up to spike, his eyes scanning the court to look for a place to spike the ball. For a brief moment, [y/n] and Bokuto's eyes met. The hawklike eyes [y/n] possessed on court can make even a professional player shudder in fear. If Bokuto hadn't already played against [y/n] before, this gaze might have shocked him enough to lose concentration.

Bokuto swallowed his fear and decided on a super inner cut-shot.

Smack.

A loud satisfying sound resonated through the gymnasium. [y/n]'s palm was red from stopping that powerful spike as he landed back on the ground with a satisfied smirk.

"Damn it!" Bokuto shouted as he watched the ball hit the ground behind him.

"Yeah!" Kuroo chuckled, high-fiving [y/n]. "Awesome block!"

[y/n] laughed before turning his attention to Tsukishima and Bokuto, just managing to catch their conversation on time.

"You know, four-eyes, you're great at reading attacks, but... Your blocks are pretty weak."

Tsukishima looked as if lightning had struck him at Bokuto's words.

"Your arms are so frail that I'm so scared I'm gonna break them. You need to stop the ball like you mean it."

He was shaking in anger at this point. Yet, he still managed to regain himself quickly, putting his hands on his waist as he stared down at Bokuto with a smile.

"I'm still a growing boy! I've just started gaining muscle and getting taller."

It managed to irk Bokuto.

"And that's Saltyshima in the action..." [y/n] sighed.

Kuroo glanced at [y/n] before back at Tsukishima, his signature smirk present. "Talk like that, and the little shrimp is gonna hog all the glory. You guys play the same position right?"

Tsukishima's smile disappeared as he listened to Kuroo's statement. It was silent for a while before he smiled again, throwing Kuroo and Bokuto off.

"I don't think that can be helped," Tsukishima chuckled. "The difference in natural talent between me and Hinata is just too great."

"Ahh! Are you practicing spikes again?" Inuoka's voice broke the tension that filled the air. "Want me to block?! I can block!"

"Hey Lev, get your ass off the ground! Time to receive!"