[thirty]

Daichi was okay, but he couldn't play yet.

And Wakutani easily took the second set from Karasuno.

'You have to believe in them...' [y/n] tried to convince himself, slouching in defeat when Wakutani scored a point, securing their win.

Sugawara merely patted [y/n] on the back, before the walked towards the players who had just exited the court.

"Hey!" Kinoshita shouted, grabbing Ennoshita's attention. "You got a look on your face like the world's gonna end!"

"It's too early for the world to end," Tanaka added, throwing his arm around Ennoshita's shoulders.

"I'm the Earth Defence Force!" Nishinoya jumped in, scaring them.

Ennoshita angrily threw Tanaka and Nishinoya away from him. "I do not look like that!"

"Alright! Chikara's back!"

"Look, they are doing fine," Sugawara laughed as he watched their antics.

The team gathered around to listen to Coach Ukai's pep talk. "If the ball gets blown away, there's nothing much you can do, but there are still some you can pick up." He stated. "Your attacks are getting in there. Keep it up!"

"Hai!"

"COACH!"

[y/n] jumped and stumbled a few steps backwards when Hinata shouted. Really loudly. [y/n] massaged his ears and sent a small glare in Hinata's way, who ignored him.

"So the Little Giant was like Wakunan's #1?"

"Well..." Coach Ukai started. "His play style is probably the most similar in the prefecture right now."

"Oh!" Hinata slowly turned to glare at Takeru.

"Hey, don't try to duel with him," Kageyama said. "He's better in mid-air battles than you are. Just play like you usually do."

"Why do you have to break my heart like that?!" Hinata shouted at Kageyama angrily.

"Hey, hey..." [y/n] chuckled weakly, pushing them both away from each other. "Your enemy is there, not here."

"That was just some kind of advice," Kageyama huffed, which angered Hinata even more.

"Oi..."

"Kind?!" Hinata snapped at him, ignoring [y/n].

"H-Hinata, calm down..." Asahi pleaded behind them.

"I know that they're good!" Hinata continued, ignoring Asahi as well. "That's why I'm trying to figure out what to do!"

"Don't try to use the brain you don't have," Kageyama retorted.

"What did you say?!"

Luckily, the whistle managed to stop the duo before the fight worsens to physical fighting.

The third set had officially started.

Karasuno and Wakutani was tied until Takeru scored the the second point for Wakutani, breaking the tie with a narrow straight, shocking the onlookers with his abilities.

Tabi served the ball. It hit the net, before dropping into Karasuno's court. Kageyama hurriedly get a hand underneath it and keep it in the air before Tanaka connected.

"Hinata!" He shouted, sending the ball towards him.

Hinata ran and jumped, before he spiked the ball. However, the ball flew high above the blockers hand and out of the court, hitting the wall behind them.