[fourteen]

"[L/N]!"

[y/n] was jolted awake by Nishinoya's shout. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes, finding himself faced with an angry Daichi and scared Nishinoya.

"What the-"

"Ignore them," Kageyama said, raising his hand out to help [y/n] up. "How are you feeling?"

[y/n] got up and stretched his body, smiling as a satisfied crack sounded. "Much better," he replied, yawning a little afterwards. He sighed and glanced out of the window before his eyes widened.

Outside is-

"Bright?!"

"Yeah, you slept the whole day yesterday. We couldn't wake you up for dinner so we decided to let you sleep on..."

Morning... which means...

"Today is the last day..." [y/n] trailed off. He walked to the window and stared at the scenery outside. "The Spring Interhigh.... is coming soon." A small smile slowly spread across his face when the back of his head flared up in pain.

"Oi! Let's concentrate on today first. We aren't finish with the matches yet," Kageyama said sternly. [y/n] massaged the back of his head, glaring at Kageyama.

"You could have just said so without hitting my head."

"It's payback, boke! For that time you hit my head!"

"You-"

"Oi!" Sugawara shouted behind them, clapping his hands together with a small smile. "You should get going before Daichi gets mad." Though the smile was sweet, [y/n] could sense it was a warning. He shuddered and started jogging out of the room, Kageyama following behind.

"Sorry senpai..."

As they were walking to the bathroom, Kageyama started.

"About yesterday..." He said, stopping suddenly.

"What?" [y/n] asked, glancing at Kageyama with a questioning look as he stopped too.

"Was it your first time?" Kageyama hesitated before continuing, "The... panic attack."

[y/n] sighed, starting his walk again. He didn't answer nor did he look at Kageyama for some time until they reached the bathroom. [y/n] stopped in front of the door, turning to look at Kageyama with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Y-yeah... It was my first time having a panic attack."

"Are you... okay?"

[y/n] stared at Kageyama with a surprise look for a while, before he started laughing. "Tobio..." [y/n] wheezed, laughing harder at the confused look plastered on Kageyama's face. "You're acting really different recently."

"B-boke..."

"Sorry, sorry," [y/n] apologised after he calmed down slightly. With a smile, he continued. "You're truly a great friend, Tobio...."

'Sorry... I wasn't one...'

"I'm okay... There's just a few things in my life that's bothering me slightly..." [y/n] said, not meeting Kageyama's eyes. "Come on, we better get ready before there's no more food."

Before Kageyama could say anything, [y/n] left hurriedly.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

The whistle was blown.

The game has ended.