[fifteen]

"Let's play!"

"We are gonna get this one!"

"Yeah!"

[y/n] stared at Fukurodani's team, his piercing [h/c] eyes making the opponents shudder.

"We are counting on you."

"Alright! Bring it, Karasuno!" Bokuto shouted. [y/n] and Bokuto's eyes briefly met before [y/n] smiled.

'Let's have a good game.'

Asahi was serving first.

"Asahi-san, nice serve!"

Asahi did the jump serve he's been practicing for quite some time, his palm connecting against the ball before sending it over the net and to the other side of the court. Fukurodani's #11 managed to receive the powerful, but it was a little off.

"Bokuto-san!" Akaashi shouted, preparing to toss to the ace.

Tsukishima and Kageyama hurriedly went and stood in front of the net, waiting for Bokuto. [y/n] positioned himself at the left hand side of the court, in case Bokuto pulls off a cut-shot. His eyes followed the white-black haired ace as he jumped up, spiking the ball hard.

It bounced off Tsukishima's palm and went back to their side of the court.

"Out!" Someone cried as the ball landed outside of the court, scoring Fukurodani one point.

"Damn, that was so close!" [y/n] cried, gritting his teeth as he stared at Bokuto.

The game continued with Fukurodani one point ahead of Karasuno.

"Left! Left!"

[y/n]'s spike was powerful as he sent it over the net. However, Fukurodani's #7 managed to receive the ball back to the setter. Akaashi tossed it to #12 before he spiked the ball.

A quick from the centre, sending a spike to the centre of the court where there was no one, except...

[y/n] smirked as he jumped in front of the ball, sending it high up into the air. The two teams could only gaped as the ball flew into the air.

'Even if your receive is a little off, you still manage to pull off a quick? You're pretty skilled, Akaashi...'

"Nice cover!" Daichi shouted, regaining himself first. He sent the ball to Kageyama.

"We are going to try again!" Both Kageyama and [y/n] shared a look, before he tossed the ball to [y/n].

[y/n] jumped, his eyes met the blockers ones.

'This time, I'm not letting you get this!'

[y/n] was about to hit a straight when he curved his wrist instead, doing an insane cut-shot instead. However, [y/n] overestimated the power he used. The ball landed outside of the court, giving Fukurodani one point.

"Don't mind, we will get the next one!"

[y/n] clenched his fists, mentally beating himself in disappointment when Hinata's voice pulled him out from his own head.

"Gwah! That was so cool, [l/n]-san!"

"Really?" [y/n] asked, brightening up as he glanced at the middle blocker.

Hinata nodded and beamed at him. The side of [y/n]'s lips curled up as he turned back to face his opponents.

It was Fukurodani's turn to serve. Nishinoya managed to get the ball, sending it to Kageyama. Kageyama tossed to Tsukishima, who spiked it to the other side of the court. Unfortunately, Fukurodani's #3 managed to receive the ball.