Chapter Five

-~=~-

As soon as Percy arrived at Jason's house, he was welcomed in by everyone. It consisted of his main friend group, including the Stoll brothers, Katie, Silena, Beckendorf and many others.

When he walked into the living room he saw Reyna and Thalia (obviously) flirting with each other. He saw Leo trying to talk to Calypso, but she was ignoring him to talk to Frank and Hazel. In the corner of the room he noticed Will and Nico bickering about something.

Jason led Percy to the couch where Piper and Annabeth were sitting. As soon as they walked up, Piper shot up from her seat and gave Jason a peck on the cheek.

"Wise Girl," Percy acknowledged her.

"Seaweed Brain," she retorted.

"Jason, don't those seem more like pet names than insults?" Piper gave a sideways glance to Annabeth.

"Oh, yeah. They actually do!" Jason smirked at Percy.

"They are not pet names!" Percy and Annabeth shot back at the same time. Piper and Jason just chuckled in return.

"Whatever you say, Annabae," Piper patted Annabeth's arm.

"I told you not to call me that," Annabeth muttered under her breath. Piper just shrugged and pulled Jason in the direction of the drinks.

At this point, Percy noticed what Annabeth was wearing. She had on a gray turtleneck sweater dress with a black belt around her waist. She was wearing tall black boots and had her hair in those natural princess curls Percy-

No. He doesn't love her hair. Not one bit!

"I hate you," That was his initial response after thinking she was pretty.

She looked up at him and glared, "The feeling is mutual." She whipped around and walked in the direction of a different group across the room. Percy plopped down on the couch and let out a sigh. She was too much for him.

"Girl problems?" Percy looked up to find Leo staring down at him. Down. That's weird.

"No," Percy replied a little too quickly.

"Mhm," Leo rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch next to Percy. "I believe you." He said sarcastically.

"It's true!" Percy confirmed, "She's just a pain in the ass," He rolled his eyes.

"How about a drink?" Leo offered.

"Sounds great." Percy and Leo headed off into the kitchen to get drinks.

-~=~-

"Hey! Hey, everyone! Gather around," Piper called from the living room. Everyone made their way over to her, and took a seat either on the couches or the floor. Percy and Annabeth sat at complete opposite sides of the room, Percy on the floor and Annabeth on the couch.

"It's time for a game!" Jason announced.

Percy was only a little bit tipsy at this point. He could hold his alcohol really well, unlike some people. And that "some people" is really just Leo. Of course, it was decently hard to tell the difference between drunk Leo and sober Leo. They were both very similar.

"What game?" Percy asked.

"Truth or dare, of course!" A few people groaned.

"Truth or dare is a classic, okay?" Piper defended Jason, "If you have a party you have to play truth or dare! I'll start. Travis-" Travis smirked. He always loved truth or dare, especially giving them. "-truth or dare?"

"Dare. Duh." Travis responded.

"Okay, ummm...post an embarrassing picture of you online!"

Katie laughed, "Hasn't he already done that?" Everyone laughed in response, except for Travis who just fake laughed.

He scrolled through his phone for a second before handing it to Piper. She approved and he posted it. Everyone quickly got out their phones to go see the picture. It was Travis dressed head to toe in clown gear. Everyone laughed about it, including Travis this time, but quickly moved on.

"Okay, Thalia-" Thalia stared Travis in the eye.

"Dare. Bring it on." She smirked.

"Okay," Travis smirked in response, "Let's start with an easy one. Read the last text you sent!" Thalia's eyes went a bit wide, but she quickly put on her normal stone cold facade.

She pulled out her phone and looked at her texts. She cleared her throat.

"I said 'I love you.'" she said quietly.

"To who!?" Silena squealed.

"That's not part of the dare!" Thalia countered.

"It is now!" Travis tried to take Thalia's phone from her, but instead got a punch in the gut.

Thalia quickly moved on, "Jason!" He whipped his head toward his sister and sighed.

"I'm doing truth!" Thalia rolled her eyes but continued anyway.

"How many girls have you been with, Jase?" Thalia smirked. Piper glared at Jason for a second.

"Only two!" Piper gave him a look. "I swear it's only two!"

"Okay, I trust you, Jase,"

Jason looked around the room and his eyes landed on Percy. "Percy! Truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna have to do dare, bro." Jason smiled.

Piper pulled Jason down to her and whispered something in his ear.

"Okay...okay....Percy, you're gonna do seven minutes in heaven! With..." Jason looked around the room. Suddenly, Percy felt a little nervous. "Annabeth."