Chapter Thirty-Three

-~=~-

Annabeth decided she should head home and talk to her parents about what happened. Percy walked her there and offered to be with her while she did it, but she said she could do it on her own and he should go home. He was reluctant, but he finally gave in and promised to walk her to school the next day. When Annabeth got into her house, Percy headed to his apartment.

When he got there, he told his mom about what happened at the diner. He and his mom talked for a bit about what actions they needed to take for Annabeth to be safe and to put Luke in prison before Percy headed to his room.

He sat down at his desk and pulled out his phone. He googled the number for the local police department and stared at it for a moment. He knew he had to do it. He called the number, and started speaking to the operator on the other side.

"Hello, how may we assist you?"

"Um, I need to report someone. His name is Luke Castellan,"

-~=~-

Percy told the operator everything that happened. What he did to Annabeth and what happened in the diner. He even got Luke's address off of Annabeth, so they would know where to find him. They said he would be found and held for questioning, but they would need more evidence to arrest him.

So, Percy decided that the next day he would talk to Annabeth about what evidence she had. And maybe they could get a test done. He knew she had bruises on her arms, and hoped that would be some substantial evidence.

After pacing his room for a good hour, his mom peeked her head into the room and sighed.

"You should get some sleep, Percy," She walked over to him and put a hand on his back, slowly pushing him in the direction of his bed.

"I know, mom, but-"

"No buts. Get some sleep and we'll deal with everything tomorrow, okay?"

Percy caved and got in bed. And thinking about everything that needed to happen for that bastard to go away for as long as possible, he drifted to sleep.