Introduction

Mahadev Adwait Singh! Dev that is what his family and dear ones call him. Prince of a royal family and most powerful and handsome businessman of India.
And most of all an egoist, arrogant and cold person.
An all rounder, proficient in every aspect, perfect in all way. There are few things which is dear to him his Grandma (Shushmita Devi), his mother (Vrinda) and his Meera. The person he thinks he is madly and deeply in love with, but all this changes and his world turns upside down with the entry of just one person.....

Dev,s POV
Ma...! How many time's I told you that I don't want to get married!And that too an arranged marriage! No never.. Dev beta look at you the world fears and respects you, and you are here whining like a child says Vrinda.
Don't forget that you are a Prince, and our royal family only allows arranged marriage and it is high time for you to get married. And if by any chance you are in love with anyone be ready to forget her by saying this Vrinda went from his room.
Mom you do whatever you want but I will never leave my Meera , and even if I get married to someone else I will never treat her as my wife. She will be just a slave for me and I promise to make her life a living hell. This is the oath of Mahadev Adwait Singh!

Third person's POV
Dev! No you can't do this to me. How will I live without you. Remember you promised.. You promised me that you will never leave me and that you'll marry me and we will have a beautiful family. Then H-how you can you do this to me.. A girl was crying vigorously...
Meera! Baby do you think I can leave without you?
W-what do you mean? asked Meera.
Yes my love you heard it right I can't leave without you not even after I die. B-but you said your are marrying someone Meera asked Dev with questioning eyes.
Yes, I am marrying someone to please my family and as I don't have any other option, but my family can't pester me to love someone else other than you do they.. Dev said with an evil glint.
I will marry whoever she is for my family's sake but will never give her the rights of my wife, I promise to make her life hell. For me you are the only person I love Meera.. So please don't cry okay!
And please don't leave me okay said dev by hugging Meera tightly.