Chapter 41: Transfusion

So this chapter is going to have some elements of psychological and physical torture so if that is something you don't want to see or be able to handle please skip this chapter!

After several days had passed we met up with Itachi, who simple looked at my now bruised throat and face, but said nothing. 

"How did it go?" He asked Kisame. 

"Without a hitch, told you I'd get the job done." I clenched my fists tightly. My face hurt and my throat burned with every breath, but I wasn't going to give in. 

"Pain isn't going to be happy about you hurting her." 

"I don't care." 

"Yes you do." I spat as I heard the nervousness in his voice. 

"Shut up!" We were now walking and I felt as if I was going to pass out, Kisame kept me going all this time without any time to rest.

Mia, can you hear me? My head pounded as Gaara's voice broke through my thoughts. Mia, are you alright? His voice was panicked.

So you and Kankuro were alright after all...

Yes. I'm so sorry...

Don't be. as long as you two are safe, that's all I care about.

But now, Kisame and the rest of the Akatsuki have you. Who knows what they want with you and Shei's powers. I sighed internally, with the distance our connection was straining. My head throbbed harder. 

I don't know, but Itachi is here as well. I don't know if I can take out both of them.

Can you stall them, while we follow you?

Gaara, you can't come!! They're after you as well and they'll kill you to get Shukaku.

But-!

But nothing! I can handle this, just trust me.

Mia, please be safe.

I will, tell Temari and Okami not to worry.

Just come back safe.

I will. The connection snapped and I was thrown back into reality. Itachi and Kisame were talking about something. I reached up to my fan. 

I have to make this quick!

"Wind Style!" I yelled, pulling the fan out. "Sea Dragon Hurricane!" Green wind surrounded them. My body turned to head in the opposite direction.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Kisame yelled, slamming his sword down, breaking my just. 

Dammit! That stupid sword! I jumped back as he went to attack me. 

"What about your precious Gaara and Kankuro?" He mocked. "Do you want them to die!?"

"I don't give a damn, because you never had them." He chuckled. 

"So you figured out? How?"

"My instincts." I mocked. He glared at me with his toothy grunt. That's when I noticed Itachi was gone. My senses honed when I felt the wind in front of me move slightly. I kicked in that direction and had my foot stopped by Itachi's hand.

"Not quick enough." He punched me back into one of the trees. The taste of iron filled my mouth as I spat out some blood. "Enough fighting, let's go or I'll break your arm." He threatened. Kisame looked down at me from a different tree.

This isn't going to go well if I don't do something...

"Wind Scythe Jutsu!" My fan sent bellows of wind at them as I used that moment to use the Ice Transportation Jutsu, I had created it a few months ago. It combined wind and ice style, it was kind of like Gaara's sand. "Ice Transportation Jutsu." My body faded away into a blizzard, but unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to do anything about Kisame's sword cutting into my arm, the shark skin ripping down to the bone. When I reappeared not far away from them. Thankfully, it was far enough that they didn't see me and would have to figure out what to do. My arm was profusely bleeding. It took everything inside of me to not scream in pain. I jumped away from them and made my way back towards the village. It was going to take some time for me to contact Gaara again. With my arm bleeding like this I was going to have too many issues. I was worried that I was going to bleed out or worse.