02 / Raven Hair

"Stan?" I look up slowly. Something's been bugging me all day.

"What's wrong?" Eddie tilts his head slightly. "Nothing...just thinking." He furrows his brows. "We have like twenty minutes left of lunch. What's wrong...for real."

"This guy can up to me...he was being idiotic. He's a player quote on quote. He's calling me bird boy now." I chuckle realizing how dumb it sounds.

"What's so idiotic about that huh?" He squeezes my shoulders, making me shutter. "You're so small, what's the name?" "None of your business." One of the guys that stood behind the guy earlier, sits beside Eddie.

"Why not?" He takes some fruit off of Eddies plate. "Fuck off."

"Why is he so feisty bird boy? What about you? Can I get your name now?" He leans onto my back. "No. Never." I mumble. "I'll figure it out later. You know that right?"

The other one with glasses continues to terrorize Eddie. "Stop touching me. Your hands are gross." "Don't be that way babe."

He caresses Eddie's cheek gently. "Why don't you come hang out with us later? Get to know us better. Huh?" "No..." The raven-haired one furrows his brows.

"You know how many guys out here want us? Watch this." The brown-haired one chuckles. "Who wants to hang out this weekend?!" Multiple guys walk over to the table.

"Hey, Bill." One smiles cheekily. "Oh sorry, guys. I'm hanging out with bird boy this weekend." All of them sigh before sitting back down.

He raises his brows. "Now. Either,  you hang out with us. Or those guys will get upset and most likely beat your asses." I look over at Eddie who dodges the boy's touches.

"Fine..." I sigh. "Here's my number, we're going to the quarry. Seven." He smirks before walking away.

"That was horrible." Eddie sighs pushing his plate away and resting his head on the table. "Yeah. Now we have to hang out with them." I sigh.

One of these stays back. "Hey...I'm Mike. I'm sorry for Richie and Bill. They can be real dicks sometimes." He smiles gently before walking away.

"Bill and Richie." Eddie mumbles.