100 / Only if his dad isn't there

"His parents? Only if his dad isn't there." "Where d-do they live?"

++++

I follow him, he's lays on my bed. "You know I still don't forgive you." "That didn't change anything?" "Nope." I whisper looking away. "Almost hooking up isn't an apology Bill."

"Then tell me what is. I wanna know." He pats the bed beside him, I sit down. He starts to wipe the slobber off of my neck and chest.

"I don't know either. You can figure it out." "You know. I don't do that with just anyone." "Is that supposed to make me feel special?" "Possibly?" "It doesn't." I end up laying on his chest.

"Why did you chose me?" "I don't know." "Why do you keep choosing me?" "What?" "Over everyone you choose me over them."

"I-I don't know. Why so many questions."

"I'm genuinely curious. I haven't got this much attention from anyone ever." He looks at me softly.

"And I don't know if this is what love is supposed-"

My eyes widen. "What?" "N-Nothing." I start to climb off of him. "Stan wait..." "I gotta go." He grabs onto my
wrist, I pull away. Quickly I pick up my shoes and shirt. Leaving everything else here.

"I need the keys." "Where are you going? We just got back." "Please Richie." He hands them to me. "Stan wait." I run to the car.

—Bill's POV

"What did to do to him?" Richie starts to reach into his pocket. My hands start to shake. "N-Nothing." "I don't believe you're telling the truth."

"Richard." Eddie's voice flat as he stands behind him with his arms crossed. "Give it to me." He stands there, staring into my eyes.

"Richie." He slides the pocket knife out of his pocket, handing it to Eddie.

"You have a serious problem." Eddie pulls him away.

"Shit." I open the front door, the car is nowhere to be seen. "F-Fuck." Eddie startles me as I touches my side gently. "I d-don't know where he's going."

"The library is closed today." "W-Where else would he go?" "His parents? Only if his dad isn't there." "Where d-do they live?"

Eddie gives me their address after I grab my clothes and Stan's stuff too.